PDA

View Full Version : The Black Dodge, are the stat's noticeable?

Starcore
04-29-2013, 02:53 AM
The Black Dodge, are the stat's noticeable? Or is it just a skin/status vehicle.

Does anyone have it? and were the pursuits difficult to achieve?

thanks in advance

Arkental
04-29-2013, 02:56 AM
The Black Dodge, are the stat's noticeable? Or is it just a skin/status vehicle.

Does anyone have it? and were the pursuits difficult to achieve?

thanks in advance

Reskin, the stats are on par with f.ex Orange, Purple, etc. Slightly slower than the Red Pre-Order Dodge.

It is quite common at this point, probably the roller I see most often now.

Neptonius
04-29-2013, 02:57 AM
It's only the color you gain when you get one and if you got no friends or IG friends, then it's pretty much impossible to get.

*Edit* Forgot, you also need to beat those time trials to gold and unless they some how reset the times, i dont see people other than "hackers" doing them better.

PoLeo
04-29-2013, 02:57 AM
Stats are the same as the other Challengers (Besides the red).

Yes I have it. And the difficulty depends on your Runner level, and your connection.

Anderson
04-29-2013, 03:01 AM
I think it's a lag issue, but the game always adds like 3 to 7 seconds to whatever my final time is in a race which ensures getting gold is damn near impossible for me :(

PoLeo
04-29-2013, 03:03 AM
I think it's a lag issue, but the game always adds like 3 to 7 seconds to whatever my final time is in a race which ensures getting gold is damn near impossible for me :(

Yea, its a connection issue. Not 100% sure if it's because of the person, or the server. I was having the issue for awhile, but it stopped randomly.

Starcore
04-29-2013, 03:04 AM
Well im top on two races, i have fraps of it... this was a week ago so idk.. im halfway through the third pedal to the medal thing

Clown
04-29-2013, 03:05 AM

Give it some time. I posted thread today saying the same thing. I decided to go do something else for awhile and then I came back and got gold. I'm going to guess that the less people in your phase the better.

loken
04-29-2013, 03:36 AM
The Black Dodge is longer

Bored Peon
04-29-2013, 03:51 AM
Stats are the same as the other Challengers (Besides the red).

Yes I have it. And the difficulty depends on your Runner level, and your connection.

Not so much the connection but which server shard you connected to. Some server shards add time to your finish time. So pay attention to what time you finish and what time it claims you finished. If you see a difference then stop doing the time trial and try again later.

The best time to do the time trials would probably be after the 5am-ish server restarts.

Era
04-29-2013, 04:03 AM
I got mine a while ago, but seriously **** Mine Alley. And yeah it's a reskin of the Orange/Silver/White/Purple versions with the same stats. But it's a sexy reskin.

RegularX
04-29-2013, 04:16 AM

Yeah I get disappearing / not spawned rings a lot. I kinda gave up on the races a bit ago.

Era
04-29-2013, 04:17 AM
Yeah I get disappearing / not spawned rings a lot. I kinda gave up on the races a bit ago.

I only ever got the ring bugs right before major arkfalls. Which was both cool (since I had a heads up that an arkfall was incoming) and annoying (since I didn't really care usually).

duction
04-29-2013, 04:17 AM
Got my black dodge last night :)