PDA

View Full Version : Skins/attachments

Jester_Crow
03-21-2013, 11:12 AM
Weapon skins/attachments: Hoping to see different kinds for each type..

Character clothes: Not a whole lot to be expected from this since its post-apocalyptic like world but hoping not to run around looking at myself all the time either cuz there isnt much of a choice in customization options

Ammo types: This is just a suggestion but im hoping there are a few choices per weapon type..like shotguns can have slugs and dragons breathe, and snipers can loadout explosive rounds and AP rounds(AR's too),pistols AR's and LMG's can have hollow points...the votan weapons are unique so idk maybe the charge sniper rifle can loadout a spread laser setting where it blankets a small area with one shot that splits into smaller lasers and the multi rocket launcher loads out napalm rockets(same for the guided one)

phew:harsh criticism is encouraged here:cool:

Paladin
03-21-2013, 11:19 AM

Character clothes: Not a whole lot to be expected from this since its post-apocalyptic like world but hoping not to run around looking at myself all the time either cuz there isnt much of a choice in customization options

Ammo types: This is just a suggestion but im hoping there are a few choices per weapon type..like shotguns can have slugs and dragons breathe, and snipers can loadout explosive rounds and AP rounds(AR's too),pistols AR's and LMG's can have hollow points...the votan weapons are unique so idk maybe the charge sniper rifle can loadout a spread laser setting where it blankets a small area with one shot that splits into smaller lasers and the multi rocket launcher loads out napalm rockets(same for the guided one)

There will be a ridiculous amount of clothing to wear from ripped clothing to futuristic space armor and a crap load of it!
There won't be weapon skins but instead a massive amount of weapons to loot..and attachments.
You don't put ammo types, one of the attachments add a special effect

DeadlySkidmarx

I agree I hope there is a lot of customization.

Zalm
So far, the elemental effects I have seen is electric, which can stun enemies. Incendiary, which can set them on fire and DOT them. Siphon, which drains health or shield. I believe there are more, but not sure what they are...might be NDA.

Now as for some of those special effect, the game might not have the easy capability to have them, technological limitations and all that. Hollow point just do increased dmg to flesh, thats all. Somewhat easy, so they might do this, if not already done. Slugs are becoming more and more common, but somewhat difficult to do, but not impossible. Dragons breath is incendiary, done. Explosive rounds, not hard but might be OP. Spread laser shot...like a sniper shotgun? I like that idea. Napalm rocket? Incendiary, done again.

JerZey CJ
03-21-2013, 11:20 AM
I don't know, from the gameplay/trailers we've seen, all of the outfits seemed pretty varied(ranging from clothing to full out battle armor) and we've only seen a fraction of a percent of what will be in the game. I really want the trench coat armor looking outfit that they showed in the early trailers of the game.

A s0t
03-21-2013, 11:22 AM

you can buy these things with real money (BITS), and every troll jumped on the buy 2 win bandwagon
and you get stuff for doing missions and stuff like borderlands

Paladin
03-21-2013, 11:28 AM
you can buy these things with real money (BITS), and every troll jumped on the buy 2 win bandwagon
and you get stuff for doing missions and stuff like borderlands
Ill take my chance and just save up for final levels where I burst out with luck boosters for the best stuff.

Jester_Crow
03-21-2013, 01:18 PM
So far, the elemental effects I have seen is electric, which can stun enemies. Incendiary, which can set them on fire and DOT them. Siphon, which drains health or shield. I believe there are more, but not sure what they are...might be NDA.

Now as for some of those special effect, the game might not have the easy capability to have them, technological limitations and all that. Hollow point just do increased dmg to flesh, thats all. Somewhat easy, so they might do this, if not already done. Slugs are becoming more and more common, but somewhat difficult to do, but not impossible. Dragons breath is incendiary, done. Explosive rounds, not hard but might be OP. Spread laser shot...like a sniper shotgun? I like that idea. Napalm rocket? Incendiary, done again.

thanx n same to Paladin...the attachments grant elemental effects that's kool..as for the sniper shotgun idea just thought it would add to the sniper payers versatility in a heated battle but eh

SparklingNugs
03-21-2013, 01:22 PM
Here's the current elemental types and their description.

Electrical Stuns targeted enemy and nearby enemies for a short period. The burst of electrical activity will short out the Heads Up Display provided by the ego for this duration.

Incendiary Lights targeted enemy aflame, harming him for a short period of time.

Biological Attaches biological compounds to a target, slowing them down and causing them to do less damage for a short period of time.

Radiation Irradiates the target, weakening their armor and causing them to take more damage from attacks for a short period of time.

Syphon Steals health from the target and transfers it back to the shooter.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?2955-Elemental-Types-and-Info&highlight=elemental

Zalm
03-21-2013, 01:25 PM
Here's the current elemental types and their description.

Electrical – Stuns targeted enemy and nearby enemies for a short period. The burst of electrical activity will short out the Heads Up Display provided by the ego for this duration.

Incendiary – Lights targeted enemy aflame, harming him for a short period of time.

Biological – Attaches biological compounds to a target, slowing them down and causing them to do less damage for a short period of time.

Radiation – Irradiates the target, weakening their armor and causing them to take more damage from attacks for a short period of time.

Syphon – Steals health from the target and transfers it back to the shooter.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?2955-Elemental-Types-and-Info&highlight=elemental

Sounds like good fun the whole way to me.

Nerdy Ryuu
03-21-2013, 01:27 PM
Give me Incendiary guns

Lupis Volk
03-21-2013, 01:51 PM

There's one that slows anyone down when it hits them and an acid one.