PDA

View Full Version : XBOX Playability (DO NOY BUY IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT IT)

wayne0824
04-29-2013, 06:35 AM
I have to say that this is the WORST game I have ever played as far as playability issues. I have had this game since day one and have had nothing but problems as far as being able to get on and actually play the game.

For instance, over this past weekend the longest I was able to play at one time without getting kicked off was about 1/2 hour. Usually it was more like 5-10 minutes and I would get a Critical error message that the Defiance servers were unavailable.

I have been in constant contact with TRION support about the issues with little to no change (actually the playability over this past weekend was the worst it's ever been). I have tried all their "fixes" and nothing has worked.

If you are thinking about purchasing this game, think again, unless you are willing to put time into a game that is pretty much worthless and was not ready for release.

RoG Goat
04-29-2013, 06:37 AM
I would advise waiting until after the game leaves Beta.
It has a lot of potential, but it's currently not worth the gas money I spent on the way to the store... >_>

Benevolent Mutation
04-29-2013, 06:38 AM
Bahahahaha! Good luck to you. Works fine for me.

tony_andella
04-29-2013, 06:41 AM
if u have ok internet get this game. I have been playing since launch week with few problems. there are server down times but getting DC every 5-10 min no. im ego 2253. and have enjoyed every min of this game. this people complaining have bad internet. I am the leader of a 100 member clan with none of them having these problems

thanks and happy ark hunting

GimlisonofGloin
04-29-2013, 06:42 AM
Sorry to hear of your troubles man, but I would fully recommend this game to anyone. I have got 5 of my friends to play it and they love it as much as I.i hope your problems are finally resolved soon so you can enjoy this game as much as I. peace

Abola
04-29-2013, 06:42 AM
I've also had this game since day one.

For the first week they had the servers down almost every night for an hour or so to do some minor fixes etc. Otherwise, i've had no problems connecting or getting into games and generally find lag/performance etc has improved.

So,
You're either unlucky
OR
I'm lucky
OR
There's a troll somewhere on this topic.

DaRkWoLfxx638xx
04-29-2013, 06:45 AM
I rarely have playability issues on xbox 360. Don't let the haters get to you. If u get booted off every coupe of hours for no reason it takes about 30 seconds to log back on...

Zugo
04-29-2013, 06:45 AM
I'm not having the same issue on my end. What has support suggested so far? When I first got the game I had to go through the standard set of port forwarding setting on my router.

ocktos
04-29-2013, 06:46 AM
I have to agree with above post, You should really check your IPS. The members in my clan also experianced that problem on the first week, but ever since those new patches rolled out. They've been able to stay connected, with a few minor hiccups. But nothing changing a shard/Server fixes that issue.

Li Kenko
04-29-2013, 06:48 AM
I rarely have disconnects. Not one over the whole weekend. You might wanna check your internet connection.

Astartes_82
04-29-2013, 06:50 AM
I don't understand what you're talking about. I got this game last week and have had absolutely NO issues running it. I played 4 hours straight last night without a single hitch. Maybe you have a bad install or your connection's a bit spotty, but I personally have not had a single problem staying in game or getting DC'ed. If it is on xbox or Trion's side I do hope they are doing what they can to help you, but telling people just to plain not buy the game is a bit uncalled for when it is not a universal game problem but a personal one. As far as development "fixes", as with any online game nowadays, of course we are playing an unfinished product. Patches, add-ons, and expansions are now the norm for gaming and now that MMO's are coming to console, us console gamers have to learn the patience of the PC gamers and realize that the game can...and will improve. Telling people not to buy the game is counter productive to this, I personally want more people to buy it and watch the show because that insures that there will be future content and developments. If you want a growing game to get better then give feedback ( you can do this here or use the feature in game) and encourage others to play and give their feedback.
As far as fixing issues, like I said, console gamers now need to get used to the facts that we are now in an evolving games age where that title we get off the shelf is not a final product, but pretty much just the basic game features. Patches, fixes, add-ons, and expansions are a game's growth now. If you want to just "play to beat it" then maybe an MMO title is not the best choice for you.

JoeYankee
04-29-2013, 06:55 AM
Maybe you should get better Internet I haven't had any issues with this game I get kicked off once in a blue moon but I get to play for hours at a time

DANIMAL1018
04-29-2013, 06:59 AM

same here for most part but wont mind if they added next eps miss smtime soon ya dig

lambo7
04-29-2013, 07:05 AM
Same here too, never had any issues with the game. my only issue is that people playing aren't as friendly as other MMO's.
everyone seem's to be doing their own thing and not helping that much (ie co-op etc etc)

MstrJedi_Kyle
04-29-2013, 07:06 AM
Sorry to hear you've had issues

Bushmaster2000
04-29-2013, 07:08 AM
This weekend i was only kicked off once and that was during a shadow war when i picked to spawn in the vehicle thing. You must just have real crappy luck. My buds who played about the same duration as I did never had a disconnect. That's not to say we didn't have other flaky stuff going on but I was the only one who got disconnected and that happened just the once.

duction
04-29-2013, 07:10 AM
I can play 10 hours at a time and not get disconnected. I don't understand how you are having so many problems?!

Herodawg
04-29-2013, 07:14 AM
I have to say that this is the WORST game I have ever played as far as playability issues. I have had this game since day one and have had nothing but problems as far as being able to get on and actually play the game.

For instance, over this past weekend the longest I was able to play at one time without getting kicked off was about 1/2 hour. Usually it was more like 5-10 minutes and I would get a Critical error message that the Defiance servers were unavailable.

I have been in constant contact with TRION support about the issues with little to no change (actually the playability over this past weekend was the worst it's ever been). I have tried all their "fixes" and nothing has worked.

If you are thinking about purchasing this game, think again, unless you are willing to put time into a game that is pretty much worthless and was not ready for release.

Seriously??? Been playing since day 1, EU XBOX 360 server, very few problems at all...

Occasionaly bit of lag but to be expected in an MMO.

tysoro
04-29-2013, 07:16 AM
forget the server issues the second half of the game isnt even playable for me i cant procede intp san fran without falling through the terrain and being extracted back to the other island and then theyres no terrain theyre either

gamingreal
04-29-2013, 07:17 AM
dont take to much notice of this thread ive had the game 3 weeks have a ok ish broadband connection and i have had very few issues with the eu server, just remember when your buying this game your not buying some typical console game you are buying a MMO which always improve and perfect with time, as mmos are developed as they are played acording to player feedback. so buy and enjoy

Zugo
04-29-2013, 07:19 AM
forget the server issues the second half of the game isnt even playable for me i cant procede intp san fran without falling through the terrain and being extracted back to the other island and then theyres no terrain theyre either

Say what? I've never had this issue and driven across the bridge at least five times.

Astartes_82
04-29-2013, 07:22 AM
As far as people being nice and working together in game...as a veteran pc mmo player I can verify that in general console gamers are not at all used to playing well with others on a large scale, seeing as before you may have 2-10 xbox players on party chat playing halo, now you have possibly hundreds who can talk to each other and work together. Kinda like taking a home schooled kid and throwing them in a public school lunch room.

duction
04-29-2013, 07:23 AM
Say what? I've never had this issue and driven across the bridge at least five times.

Lol the bridge does have holes in it, you need to drive around them not over them [/troll] :D

NicodemusTNT
04-29-2013, 07:40 AM
I've had a blast playing this game since day 1 on NA XBL. Very few problems. Finally beat NIM last night. Looking forward to the Freight Yard fix!

Angjell
04-29-2013, 08:06 AM
I love the game as well but you guys have got to be kidding as far as no DC or bugs in game. There are huge bugs still in and there are also several other things to be fixed. I have a newer (kinect generation) xbox and I pay extra for a doublewide connection. Yet I can't even start Nim mission or it freezes or a few other Co-op missions. Random NPC voices in my ear and other things that seriously hinder the fun factor for me.

I have read other post on this forum and other indicating that it is not only my setup but many that have same exact problem. I could guess but I don't know why it doesnt effect all, however there are quite a few of us with these issues.

That said I am hopeful todays patch will fix most. Though I was more hopeful in the beginning when I posted a support ticket about lost money in a trade for ms points to bits over 2 weeks ago and no response. Not exactly a confidence builder.

Zugo
04-29-2013, 08:11 AM
Lol the bridge does have holes in it, you need to drive around them not over them [/troll] :D

Well yeah, I figured people were having some other kind of issue besides falling through the obvious cracks in the bridge. LOL

YellowTM
04-29-2013, 08:39 AM
OP sounds like the standard issue of poppy ISP service or poorly configured network.

been playing since day 1. 1550 or so ego had the same issues as everyone else with patches and then some. But honestly, never seen it disconnect every 5 min and that's running two Xbox on defiance on the same connection along with two pcs that always run. Nothing to superb about our net either... So your ah, pretty sure the servers are rather stable. But bugs to happen in mmos... Lots of crossing systems to get confused.

worth $60? Yes
worth the $0 monthly fee? Of course
worth $30 gamestop offered me? You can pry the disc from my cold dead fingers.

Spartan0824
04-29-2013, 08:42 AM

well good you you!!!!

Spartan0824
04-29-2013, 08:45 AM
I rarely have playability issues on xbox 360. Don't let the haters get to you. If u get booted off every coupe of hours for no reason it takes about 30 seconds to log back on...

Not getting kicked every coupleof hours but every 5-10 minutes

Spartan0824
04-29-2013, 08:46 AM
if u have ok internet get this game. I have been playing since launch week with few problems. there are server down times but getting DC every 5-10 min no. im ego 2253. and have enjoyed every min of this game. this people complaining have bad internet. I am the leader of a 100 member clan with none of them having these problems

thanks and happy ark hunting

Not internet problems, have checked with my provider and everything is ok

Spartan0824
04-29-2013, 08:47 AM
I'm not having the same issue on my end. What has support suggested so far? When I first got the game I had to go through the standard set of port forwarding setting on my router.

They have suggested clearing my xbox memory cache and chang the date back to 2012 to synch the date/time, did nothing for playability

Darth Sully
04-29-2013, 08:48 AM
I had issues the first week of the release and the other occasional bugs but other than that its been good. I am seeing lots of people complain about connecting issues maybe its not the game but the internet provider you ate using. Also I would encourage people to not use wireless but to actually use a ethernet cable my friend did this and it made a ton of difference. To think houses these days have laptop, computers, tablets, phones and gaming consoles hooked to the same internet which I would assume would slow it down.

LtRobbiesan
04-29-2013, 08:49 AM
I do agree that being new there have been issues for sure. But, after the recent patches I rarely have any issues, able to stay logged in for hours at a time.

if I ever receive a 'critical error' and get disconnected, I exit out of the game completely, and load it up from start, allow patching, and usually evenything is fine. What I did find was if I received a crit error, but just logged in, I would get the error again 5-10mins later. Shutting the game down and restarting it cleared the errors.

Zugo
04-29-2013, 08:54 AM
They have suggested clearing my xbox memory cache and chang the date back to 2012 to synch the date/time, did nothing for playability

I've done the cache clearing once before when I had issue with Borderlands 2. Have you tried that yet? Never heard of the date change deal, I would almost say a full game re-install instead of trying that.

Spartan0824
04-29-2013, 09:03 AM
Maybe you should get better Internet I haven't had any issues with this game I get kicked off once in a blue moon but I get to play for hours at a time

Not a problem with internet, have good internet and no problems with any other games

ChAoTic Puppy23
04-29-2013, 09:04 AM
I never have problems with it 0.0

Spartan0824
04-29-2013, 09:08 AM
I've done the cache clearing once before when I had issue with Borderlands 2. Have you tried that yet? Never heard of the date change deal, I would almost say a full game re-install instead of trying that.

Tried what they suggested and it did nothing. Never heard of the date thing either but it was TRION customer support that recommended it.

Hope499
04-29-2013, 09:15 AM

probably your garbage internet man, mine works fine except for the ODD booting off (and I jump right back in)

Buy somthing better then a 5sp connection.

I would be more sympathetic if your post wasnt so idiotic...

"DO NOY BUY THIS GAME!!!" as your title kind of writes off anything usefull you have to say, which prob aint all that much.

The game is fun, I am enjoying the hell out of it still. It has SOME issues, but playability has been fixed for everyone (everyone I know anyway)

Dave Blackwell
04-29-2013, 09:16 AM
I suspect these issues more or less are due to your network etc. as I, like many others no doubt, have had hardly any of these issues with the game. Honestly, you should have anticipated problems with a game similar to this due to the sheer scope and overall concept of it tying in with a TV show and what not.

As for discouraging others to give the game a try because of your own misfortune (and by the sounds of it, bad luck) I'd have to disagree with that. These issues seem to be for a minority as I don't see much drop in activity any time I'm playing Defiance, but I am sure I'm not the only one who's aware that the minority is the most vocal while those enjoying the game pay close to no attention to the forums or threads like this in general.

You also have to take into consideration that Trion are not robots, but people. They cannot spend one day and then fix every single issue that is and could be wrong with the game, instead they're gradually working their way through these bugs with each patch. Now, I suspect someone will call this one out. Patches and bug fixes can be applied to intentionally fix whatever the issues are, however, newer bugs and issues cannot necessarily be anticipated and for this reason this is why what happens does. One more thing; certain bugs take priority over others.

I seem to find myself repeating this line with each thread similar to this: Patience is a virtue that seems to be non existent in some.

Not a problem with internet, have good internet and no problems with any other games

For the fact you claim to have a perfect connection/network I'm finding it hard to believe that you would have disconnection issues. That or you have too many devices connected to the network during the time that you're playing the game as this will, obviously, slow down the connection as it'll be splayed out to other devices at the same time. You should also be aware that this isn't a typical online game with under 30 players in one game at any given time, the comparison is a bit steep but it is what it is.

Well, that's my piece. Make of it what you will.

DarkBardRaven
04-29-2013, 09:18 AM
No problems what so ever.

Alith
04-29-2013, 09:18 AM
Only issue I've had is my LMG failing to reload every now and then. Not to big a deal in pve. The game is working just fine for me.

Spartan0824
04-29-2013, 09:19 AM
I do agree that being new there have been issues for sure. But, after the recent patches I rarely have any issues, able to stay logged in for hours at a time.

if I ever receive a 'critical error' and get disconnected, I exit out of the game completely, and load it up from start, allow patching, and usually evenything is fine. What I did find was if I received a crit error, but just logged in, I would get the error again 5-10mins later. Shutting the game down and restarting it cleared the errors.

I have tried that also but to no avail. This biggest gripe I have is that I cannot get any help from TRION.

Hope499
04-29-2013, 09:20 AM
I suspect these issues more or less are due to your network etc. as I, like many others no doubt, have had hardly any of these issues with the game. Honestly, you should have anticipated problems with a game similar to this due to the sheer scope and overall concept of it tying in with a TV show and what not.

As for discouraging others to give the game a try because of your own misfortune (and by the sounds of it, bad luck) I'd have to disagree with that. These issues seem to be for a minority as I don't see much drop in activity any time I'm playing Defiance, but I am sure I'm not the only one who's aware that the minority is the most vocal while those enjoying the game pay close to no attention to the forums or threads like this in general.

You also have to take into consideration that Trion are not robots, but people. They cannot spend one day and then fix every single issue that is and could be wrong with the game, instead they're gradually working their way through these bugs with each patch. Now, I suspect someone will call this one out. Patches and bug fixes can be applied to intentionally fix whatever the issues are, however, newer bugs and issues cannot necessarily be anticipated and for this reason this is why what happens does. One more thing; certain bugs take priority over others.

I seem to find myself repeating this line with each thread similar to this: Patience is a virtue that seems to be non existent in some.

For the fact you claim to have a perfect connection/network I'm finding it hard to believe that you would have disconnection issues. That or you have too many devices connected to network during the time that you're playing the game as this will, obviously, slow down the connection as it'll be splayed out to other devices at the same time. You should also be aware that this isn't a typical online game with under 30 players in one game at any given time, the comparison is a bit steep but it is what it is.

Well, that's my piece. Make of it what you will.

Good post.

i was going to do one fairly close to it, but his title made me hate him too much to be nice....so I put my flammer boots on instead

Adrena Chrome
04-29-2013, 09:25 AM
I quit COD. Swore it off for the rest of my life because of lag. I hated Fable because everything lagged all over. I play this game with lag yes. Bad lag no. So bad I rage quit and break the game... No that was Black OPs. This game falls in the realm of Playable. I am Ego 1658. I have complained on this forum many times. Never about this. I run 30mg internet dedicated to my xbox hardwire. Only way to go. Until you do that You don;t have a leg to stand on. I'm disabled. I plat twelve hours a day every day. I get kicked three times a day on average. About every 4 to 6 hours. I get kicked every other game in COD. Deal with it. Ask for something actually needed Like DLC hint hint.

Zugo
04-29-2013, 09:29 AM
Have you tried removing the game from your Xbox's drive + clear cache + full re-install?
That would remove any strange inconsistant installation issue, and pretty much narrow down the network being the issue. Are you using wireless to the xbox? If yes, are there other networks around you? If yes, try changing your wireless channel up a few. Are your ports forwarded in your router according to Microsoft Xbox requirements?

Spartan0824
04-29-2013, 09:45 AM
Good post.

i was going to do one fairly close to it, but his title made me hate him too much to be nice....so I put my flammer boots on instead

Hey ****head, **** YOU

Spartan0824
04-29-2013, 09:51 AM
Good post.

Never said "perfect" internet, before you say things make sure you know what you are talking about. Only xbox connected to internet and have the next to highest speed available.

Did not post for your dumbass comments but some help which you obviously don't know how to give or what that is.

Spartan0824
04-29-2013, 09:53 AM
Good post.

For being a Senior member you sure are stupid and not helpful at all. If you don't have something that is of assistance, why don't you ****.

Spartan0824
04-29-2013, 09:54 AM
Good post.

P.S. By the looks of your pic, I can tell you are an *****hole

Vault Dweller
04-29-2013, 09:55 AM
Why would i noy buy this?

Spartan0824
04-29-2013, 09:55 AM
I quit COD. Swore it off for the rest of my life because of lag. I hated Fable because everything lagged all over. I play this game with lag yes. Bad lag no. So bad I rage quit and break the game... No that was Black OPs. This game falls in the realm of Playable. I am Ego 1658. I have complained on this forum many times. Never about this. I run 30mg internet dedicated to my xbox hardwire. Only way to go. Until you do that You don;t have a leg to stand on. I'm disabled. I plat twelve hours a day every day. I get kicked three times a day on average. About every 4 to 6 hours. I get kicked every other game in COD. Deal with it. Ask for something actually needed Like DLC hint hint.

xbox is hardwired, not wireless, running same speed as you are

Spartan0824
04-29-2013, 09:56 AM
Why would i noy buy this?

That is your choice, game was not ready for release when it was released and it is still not ready

Serina
04-29-2013, 09:57 AM
LoL... :p

Xbox... that made mai day for laugh... way to go is pc power... not xbox toy.... :rolleyes:

Durva360
04-29-2013, 10:03 AM
The only server connection issues I've had are the down times for maintenance and updates. Other than that never had an issue of getting kicked off.

Spartan0824
04-29-2013, 10:10 AM
The only server connection issues I've had are the down times for maintenance and updates. Other than that never had an issue of getting kicked off.

At first that was my only problem, now it has gotten worse and I can't seem to get any help in figuring out what is wrong, which is apparent from the stupid comments being left here.

Spartan0824
04-29-2013, 10:11 AM
LoL... :p

Xbox... that made mai day for laugh... way to go is pc power... not xbox toy.... :rolleyes:

I did an LOL when I looked at your pic, ROFLMAO

Sub Verse
04-29-2013, 10:18 AM
I thought the bugs would be worse than they are, I haven't had to many problems.

SHADOWBROKER
I to have had this game for a alil and yes there are some glitches and some down time, but they do help, and TRION has helped me with all my problems. i am truely sorry that your game has been having these problems i hope it gets fixed for you as soon as poss. as far as it being in beta stage all i can say is i was happy i could help and ill be here untill this game is done. Good luck wayne0824

Cold Sore
IMO this game is a lot of fun. Yeah, I have run into a few small bugs here and there, but nothing earth-shattering. I have not had any issue running defiance on my 360, and I am glad my friends told me to buy it. This game is a blast. On the other hand, if you have a Walmart connection I can see where someone could have issues, as with any MMO.

airwalker619
04-29-2013, 10:24 AM
I've had a couple of instances were I just get kicked over and over and over ect... But this is usually during peak hours or when my wife is working on her computer but for the most part I never have trouble what ISP and router are you using and how long is the Ethernet cable you are using have you tried pinging or Internet connection you could be experiencing packet loss and not even know it half the time the ISP don't even know its happening until you force them to come out and look as for telling people not to buy it because of your misfortune is childish and selfish make sure you diagnose every aspect of your problem correctly if your ragging about this issue trying being in a red crystal arkfall with 20 childish trolls driving in cars now that's an issue that needs fixed!!!! Good luck to you sir on your future endeavors.

Zugo
04-29-2013, 10:24 AM
xbox is hardwired, not wireless, running same speed as you are
Hardwired with router, or direct to modem?

Adrena Chrome
04-29-2013, 10:29 AM
Good question. Mine is modem. Router will give you issues. I don't call it dedicated unless it's to a modem. Because a router by definition isn't dedicated, it's made to split up bandwidth.

Hardwired with router, or direct to modem?

Green Coffin 72
04-29-2013, 10:31 AM
I love this game. At least the devs are constantly working to make the game better everyday. Good stuff takes time!

BEEF7347
04-29-2013, 12:07 PM
I have had very little problems with this game and I use the wi fi feature of my xbox, so telling people not to by a game because you have had problems is quite childish

Draaconis
04-29-2013, 12:21 PM

If you are still having issues with connectivity, it's you not Trion. I have not had any issues with the game since the first big patch.

xxTactics42xx
04-29-2013, 12:25 PM
I would advise waiting until after the game leaves Beta.
It has a lot of potential, but it's currently not worth the gas money I spent on the way to the store... >_>

How do you say that after having 733 posts. This game has taken more then your gas money, it has stolen your time. Holy cow why do people complain they hate the game and are so active in the community.

BadPanther86
04-29-2013, 01:02 PM
Stop hating on this game. Ive never had a problem. It is my favorite game. EVER. I have never frozen up. Never had 1 connection issue.

Sacrimony
04-29-2013, 01:03 PM
Title should read "DO NOT READ THIS POST, WASTE OF TIME"

N3gativeCr33p
04-29-2013, 01:13 PM
I'll say this much for sure... I've had less issues with this game in the first six days that I've had it compared to how many issues I had with DCUO in the first six days that I owned that game.

In my humble opinion, that's a HUGE win for this game. Especially considering the fact that I'm playing it on the antiquated Xbox 360.

Unsent Soul
04-29-2013, 02:47 PM

Correction... "Do noy read this post"

Don't understand how hard it is to check your spelling especially if your trying to gain attention...

Longest I played this game was yesterday about 12 hours off and on lol. Haven't had any major issues so I recommend this game for anyone that loves to shoot things!

KOLZ
04-29-2013, 02:55 PM
I played this game every night for a number of straight hours and haven't had any issues and I go every where I can in pve and all the pvp maps. Might not be the xbox 360 version but rather that wifi connection you steal instead of having your own connection..Just a thought. ;)

Avalon Alpha
04-29-2013, 04:03 PM
Best clan name so far bro love it

ScarfacedBuddha
04-29-2013, 04:23 PM
I love the game as well but you guys have got to be kidding as far as no DC or bugs in game. There are huge bugs still in and there are also several other things to be fixed. I have a newer (kinect generation) xbox and I pay extra for a doublewide connection. Yet I can't even start Nim mission or it freezes or a few other Co-op missions. Random NPC voices in my ear and other things that seriously hinder the fun factor for me.

I have read other post on this forum and other indicating that it is not only my setup but many that have same exact problem. I could guess but I don't know why it doesnt effect all, however there are quite a few of us with these issues.

That said I am hopeful todays patch will fix most. Though I was more hopeful in the beginning when I posted a support ticket about lost money in a trade for ms points to bits over 2 weeks ago and no response. Not exactly a confidence builder.

I've had the game for just over a week now and have finished the main story line and a few ark falls. But I haven't had any DC's or glitches. The only time I've not been able to play is when they bring the servers down on purpose, but they definitely give you fair warning before that happens with the happy yellow text. Other than the server downtime, I've had zero issues with the game at all.

Keth
04-29-2013, 04:41 PM
Try connecting the Xbox directly to the modem and not the router. Just for a test. It's one thing to look at in the process of eliminating the possibilities. If it works fine that way then maybe you need to check out port forwarding or maybe even need a new router.

Lupis Volk
04-30-2013, 12:00 AM

This game is Better than CoD. wait it out. look at happy wars that was unplayaible but now it's running smooth. GIVE IT TIME!

Spartan0824
04-30-2013, 12:22 PM

And you gamer tag should be "I am a waste of space"

Indra Echo
04-30-2013, 12:29 PM

I play on xbox and actually have had far worse problems in a lot of other games than any I've had in this. If I had believed what some people were saying, I never would have gotten it. I've had a few bouts of this-the message that the connection timed out or something like that, but I start again and I'm on unless the servers are down.

I'm no apologist and it only makes sense for this stuff to work, but it's also a reality that in this game there are far more people playing it online together at any one time than in other games-and those games have far worse issues than this one, in my experience. I'm sorry you are having problems.