PDA

View Full Version : I enjoy this game.

Combo Breaker
04-29-2013, 07:05 AM
Yes, there are some issues and things missing and quite a few bugs, but I still like the game.

Nothing much else to say. Just wanted to break up the space between negative posts.

Whitenoise
04-29-2013, 07:08 AM
Give it a week or two.

Combo Breaker
04-29-2013, 07:11 AM
Give it a week or two.

How about almost a month. I am over 1500 EGO. I have played.

Groone
04-29-2013, 07:12 AM
Yes, there are some issues and things missing and quite a few bugs, but I still like the game.

Nothing much else to say. Just wanted to break up the space between negative posts.

The game is fun and enjoyable. Perfect for us players that want to be hardcore gamers but due to work and real life can only settle into a casual game play style.

Darkane
04-29-2013, 07:19 AM
I found it grows on you the more you play. Got a lot left to do. It's a cool game. :D

r3dl4nce
04-29-2013, 07:23 AM
Give it a week or two.

.. and you'll enjoy the game even more. Understanding all the game aspects, modding weapons, following the main storyline, trying sinergies with weapons, perks and style of combat, all of this need time, and day after day you play, you'll discover new things and you'll love them

Hardlight
04-29-2013, 07:29 AM
The game has a good vibe to it; it’s like a mix of final fantasy and half life, which is totally awesome. Trion really has something here. I would still recommend waiting a week for all the patches though.

Combo Breaker
04-29-2013, 07:30 AM
.. and you'll enjoy the game even more. Understanding all the game aspects, modding weapons, following the main storyline, trying sinergies with weapons, perks and style of combat, all of this need time, and day after day you play, you'll discover new things and you'll love them

Nicely done.

Schwa
04-29-2013, 07:30 AM
I enjoy the beta, too. I'm just waiting for the game to launch.

This game is going to be freaking sweet.

Saboteur 6
04-29-2013, 07:36 AM
I posted a similar thread for similar reasons. I've played casually every other day or three and have enjoyed the game just fine. Sure there's problems but honestly at this point I'm more bummed out by the Defiance COMMUNITY than the dev team. That's what's actually driving me away from the game.

Remag Div
It's fun until all you have left to do are grind Pursuits and Skills, most of which are just grinded over and over again to get them as fast as possible. lol

r3dl4nce
I enjoy the beta, too. I'm just waiting for the game to launch.Game has launched on 2nd April 2013. And yes, I know you were sarcastic.

Combo Breaker
04-29-2013, 07:41 AM
It's fun until all you have left to do are grind Pursuits and Skills, most of which are just grinded over and over again to get them as fast as possible. lol

Or I can randomly roam around and help ppl out or do Arkfalls for (gasp) FUN!!!

Remag Div
04-29-2013, 07:43 AM
Or I can randomly roam around and help ppl out or do Arkfalls for (gasp) FUN!!!

Arkfalls are fun but they are too frequent so they get boring very quickly.

rextab
04-29-2013, 07:43 AM
Thanks for this thread. Tired of all the negativity. This game has bugs to be sure, but it is still very fun at its core.
I am also fastest becoming a huge fan of the show. Being able to be in that universe is awesome.
The show ties are there. Not huge ones yet, but they are there.

Combo Breaker
04-29-2013, 07:45 AM
Arkfalls are fun but they are too frequent so they get boring very quickly.

I actually don't. I also don't try to do every single one I see. I love doing Arkfalls. I really enjoy fighting with 50+ people in one area.

Saboteur 6
04-29-2013, 07:46 AM

I agree grinding sucks but... that's on you to find a way for it to be enjoyable. Show me an MMO, any MMO, that doesn't have the endgame involve grinding for something. It's the responsibility of the INDIVIDUAL to dictate at what point enjoying the combat and activities of the game starts to feel like a chore. At that point, FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO. It's ok to stop playing and check out another game, read a book, fly a damn kite, whatever. A lot of the complainers around here would be better served taking a break instead of coming here and ranting.

THE CRAZZED
04-29-2013, 07:50 AM
Give it a week or two.

I've Been playing since beta and I will say it is quickly becoming my favorite game!!! Keeps getting better. Tried playing Borderlands couldn't even play for 15 mins before I put Defiance back in. I agree with OP GREAT GAME, I think people dont get what Trion is doing here, and yess It wont b for everyone but it is clearly for me!!!

Oceanhawk
04-29-2013, 07:53 AM
yep the hacker crowd finds the game to be irresistible too.

Bane Farseeker
04-29-2013, 07:53 AM
Enjoying it as well. Been playing every day for 3 weeks, about 2 hours a night. I keep telling myself "you are going to burn out playing like this" but it hasn't happened yet.

I keep saying I'm going to push through the main story, but I always get sidetracked. I really like open ended, make your own fun type games and this certainly qualifies.

My /played says two days, so that is at least 48 hours. I feel like I have my money's worth.

Got episode 1 and 2's pursuits done, can't wait for episode 3!

Combo Breaker
04-29-2013, 08:02 AM

Ex-Bawks. Haven't seen a hacker here. PVP forums have kept me from playing multiplayer. PVP doesn't sound like fun. I stopped playing COD. No reason to play another multiplayer that sounds bad. Sounds like most people are using the same OP set-ups and/or cheating somehow. No thanks.

THE CRAZZED
04-29-2013, 08:05 AM
Join A Clan and play with friends makes the game very addictive. Heck I cant get stuff done cuz we r all up to something non stop!! Its a blast!! Still got missions and story left and never can get to it!!

r3dl4nce
04-29-2013, 08:17 AM

Yes, hacker crowd is startind to find the Trion banhammer irresistible too... :cool: