PDA

View Full Version : arkfalls kill reset

S7YLEE
04-29-2013, 07:28 AM
so as the name says i'v been reset once again for the kills i'v done in arkfalls but this time i'v found the problem if you D/C wile in an arkfall when you log back into the game the kills are reser to how many kills you have done in that one arkfall befog you d/c so i suggest if your going for the 2500 kills to stay away from it till its fixed X.x

BleakPanther
04-29-2013, 07:37 AM
This has been posted on the forums a few times but apparently not believed/or seen enough.

I can confirm that the following tip works as I just used it to get 2500 kills this passed weekend.

"ONLY DO hellbug arkfalls!"

There is apparently a bug on the recording of kills when you switch between the multiple hellbug majors and the Scrapper major. I don't know if it works if you only do Scrapper because I avoided them like the plague after being reset at 400, 600, and 900 kills. I tried all the rumored fixes such as "don't fast travel", "don't use explosives", "don't get disconnected", and even "do them all the same day". The only one that worked was "don't do scrapper arkfalls".

Nightside2885
04-29-2013, 07:37 AM
I've never d/c while in a arkfall, and my kills still reset.

S7YLEE
04-29-2013, 07:39 AM
well i dont know then i was playing fine most the day since its my day off then since from an hour ago i'v been getting kicked off alot X.x might be because of hi traffic from people from school

BleakPanther
04-29-2013, 07:43 AM
My last reset was Thursday I believe and I got the pursuit done Sunday. I got dc'ed 2x this weekend and I never reset. I found the latest tip in the bug forum and tried it out and it worked perfectly. I managed 2500 kills in that timeframe with no resets.