PDA

View Full Version : Rampage: HellBug Extermination Guide

JCubed
04-29-2013, 08:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaaGAxcIxjI

Link To 64800 XP An Hour Guide: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLGKPjhH-6Y

cusman
04-29-2013, 12:37 PM
You have acquired a weapon mod. You can use it to personalize your equipment. Lol

JCubed
04-29-2013, 02:55 PM
lol wish i could turn her voice of but keep the rest

Dwane
04-29-2013, 03:12 PM
Why u reposting your pointless video? U came like 1 month late with that. Even your score is mediocre...

Atleast now ur not telling us about your maxed and deleted character.

Archangel
04-29-2013, 03:12 PM
I prefer the hotshot challenge in San Fran killing Dark matter. Only 3 waves to deal with and the first 2 are really easy.

Its a 4min round vs your 2:30 so i guess its faster doing it this way but the bug one has no coverage and leaves you open more to deaths. The other is almost full proof and nets you more XP/Script/Resource afterwards. I avg over 200 kill sprees in this one as well and all those Dark Matter kills goes towards a pursuit which requires you to kill 2500 Dark Matter units anyways.

So to each their own but i prefer the Dark Matter option. Plus when your done your already in town to sell items and check vendors.

Dwane
04-29-2013, 03:50 PM
I prefer the hotshot challenge in San Fran killing Dark matter. Only 3 waves to deal with and the first 2 are really easy.

Its a 4min round vs your 2:30 so i guess its faster doing it this way but the bug one has no coverage and leaves you open more to deaths. The other is almost full proof and nets you more XP/Script/Resource afterwards. I avg over 200 kill sprees in this one as well and all those Dark Matter kills goes towards a pursuit which requires you to kill 2500 Dark Matter units anyways.

So to each their own but i prefer the Dark Matter option. Plus when your done your already in town to sell items and check vendors.

Killing dark matters is waaaaay slower. Also u dont need to sell anything, all mods over your inventory can be claimed from shop menu.

Archangel
04-29-2013, 04:11 PM
Killing dark matters is waaaaay slower. Also u dont need to sell anything, all mods over your inventory can be claimed from shop menu.

The time difference is only 1:30. And i know when your grinding 100's of attempts back to back this adds up.

But still being able to pull off over 200 kill chain combos with dark matter nets a heft XP bonus at the end and scrip/resource.

I would have to go and look at the reward to compare notes.

I have no doubt the hellbugs are faster to kill but your also in the open and are more likely to die during the event if your not careful.

The San Fran option could be an easier fight for some who dont want to have to pay attention all the time to the directions of where enemies are coming from.

3 waves are a bit easier to deal with than 9 waves.

Dwane
04-29-2013, 04:24 PM
I found it almost impossible to die in rampages at all, and u cant even die, it just ends challange. Afaik rewards are same and 200 kills per 4 minutes or 250 in 2:30 is big difference (50kills/min vs 100kills/min). Waves are not problem as they always come from 1 dirrection with alot tighter angle then darkmatters, and they aswitch always in same order.

JCubed
04-30-2013, 06:13 AM
hellbug extermination is definetely best way to do 50k kills challenge

Adraeus
05-04-2013, 07:32 AM
Do perks affect your performance in rampages such as Hellbug Extermination? I was thinking about respeccing into Decoy and taking all of the -% incoming damage perks, which would amount to 40-50% less incoming damage throughout the event. I'm also thinking that Blast Shield might reduce the range at which the Hellbug Archers can reach you by almost half, which would basically nullify all of the threat.