PDA

View Full Version : Final Beat Download isnt completing

Zondar
03-21-2013, 11:55 AM
Started to download and patch the last beta version of the game( this my first beta) and doesnt complete. The download bar gets to about 1/3 full and it stalls there. The time to complete say 1hr 6mins and dl rate is 1.72MB/s and there it sets. the timer will drop another 5 mins then the bar clears. looks like it starts over and fills the bar again to about 1/3. ive gotten 2 error boxes saying it had an error downloading try later. i have tried later and still no go.

anyone else having problems with the beta download?
:mad:

MacDeath
03-21-2013, 12:05 PM
Started to download and patch the last beta version of the game( this my first beta) and doesnt complete. The download bar gets to about 1/3 full and it stalls there. The time to complete say 1hr 6mins and dl rate is 1.72MB/s and there it sets. the timer will drop another 5 mins then the bar clears. looks like it starts over and fills the bar again to about 1/3. ive gotten 2 error boxes saying it had an error downloading try later. i have tried later and still no go.

anyone else having problems with the beta download?
:mad:
Where did you ask it to download from? Choose under Settings: North America or Europe... If you live in the Americas, set it to download from North America. If you live anywhere else, set it to download from Europe. The Europe site has been super fast today.

BTW, add location to your profile to help us to help you?