PDA

View Full Version : Nobody wants to go down anymore?

ISLAND3R
04-29-2013, 08:32 AM
I bet I had you guys thinking right? Get your head out of the gutter.
What I mean is the major arkfalls. The only thing I have left in one of my pursuits is to pick up one hundred players in a major arkfall to achieve a new outfit and get the 40 ego points to put me over the 2000ego point but everytime I try it theres not one damn player that will go down? Where are all the noobs at?
If your willing to go down hop into my game? :)

Remag Div
04-29-2013, 08:34 AM
The worst is when someone is down and you run over to revive and they do a self-revive...

Fallacy
04-29-2013, 08:36 AM
You want me to go down on you?!! Sorry couldn't help it! But if your gonna revive players during a major arkfall they your going to have to keep your eyes peeled because there are so freaking hard to spot! try getting ontop of one of those blue crystals to get a higher vantage point.

Remag Div
04-29-2013, 08:37 AM
I know it's lame but Pursuits like these are better off being boosted by a friend or clanmate.

Fallacy
The worst is when someone is down and you run over to revive and they do a self-revive...

Or even better when your half way done reviving them then they self revive.like what the hell man why did you just waist my time?

Saboteur 6
I'll go down at an Arkfall but you have to take me to dinner first. Wait... what are we talking about?

Ryme
04-29-2013, 08:38 AM
Blame the **** social system. I go down all the time, but can't get anyone's attention. If the devs have some grudge against a proper chat window, then they need to put in a notification system for when a player falls. Maybe change their icon on the mini-map.

Galactimus
04-29-2013, 08:38 AM
Agreed. Have a friend kill themselves inside the large red radius on the map (you don't have to be at the Arkfall crystal.) Use a Ground Pounder Detonator, Frag grenade, and low capacity shield (Respark) to really speed up the process. 100 revives in like 10 minutes.

ISLAND3R
04-29-2013, 08:39 AM
I know it's lame but Pursuits like these are better off being boosted by a friend or clanmate.

Yeah I know but I really like to do things legit. I am the first one to rant and rave about cheaters so I would just be a hipacrit (However you spell that). But I may need a little help from friends. :(. Oh wait, I have no friends. LOL

ISLAND3R
04-29-2013, 08:40 AM
I'll go down at an Arkfall but you have to take me to dinner first. Wait... what are we talking about?

How does McDonalds sound? ;)

Kazamario
04-29-2013, 08:40 AM
Or even better when your half way done reviving them then they self revive.like what the hell man why did you just waist my time?

"Waist" is the circumference around your mid-section.
"Waste" is what you're looking for.
Grammar Police are on the scene!

Kazamario
04-29-2013, 08:41 AM

Super clever! Well played Sabo!

Blackwolfe
04-29-2013, 08:43 AM
I try to wait before self reviving, but if there are too many mobs about I will use it or if nobody is close/running towards me. Then again I rarely get downed during arkfalls (unless I solo one where there are tons of blastpods and archers).

Valekrin
04-29-2013, 08:46 AM
I went down a few times this morning and felt a little used when a horde of people came over wanting some action, but I felt better a short time later after a little reciprocity and finally gettin' mines. Only a few more to go!

Buu
04-29-2013, 08:46 AM
I bet I had you guys thinking right? Get your head out of the gutter.
What I mean is the major arkfalls. The only thing I have left in one of my pursuits is to pick up one hundred players in a major arkfall to achieve a new outfit and get the 40 ego points to put me over the 2000ego point but everytime I try it theres not one damn player that will go down? Where are all the noobs at?
If your willing to go down hop into my game? :)

Judging by the weapons and powers I see in arkfalls with my 2 characters, lower EGO are in different phases than higher EGO.

Lone Wanderer
04-29-2013, 08:47 AM
if downed players showed as another colour on the minimap that would make things so much easier when trying to spot them, maybe yellow or something.

Ryme
04-29-2013, 08:51 AM
if downed players showed as another colour on the minimap that would make things so much easier when trying to spot them, maybe yellow or something.

There are already things that show up as yellow dots. I suggest either a skull or cross that shows up above all the other dots.