PDA

View Full Version : ep 1 and 2 going away is bs

Mithrandia
04-29-2013, 09:15 AM
ive been driving over the landscapes in madeira and saus for days and still have never even found a pilgrim spot to engage ie killed all ive came across and nothing at all im not the only one who has had this issue, heres a nice lesson if your gonna make a one time event like them at least make the spawns faster and more of them this........now i along with many others will miss out on completion over this......smh

OGkush
04-29-2013, 09:17 AM
Sucks for you bro

Era
04-29-2013, 09:18 AM
You realize that there are fixed locations where they had a chance to spawn and if you wanted to find them you just had to keep relogging/phase hopping with your friend list and checking those specific spots, right?

Legs
04-29-2013, 09:19 AM
You also realize that they said they'd re-release these 'expired episode' contents later, too, yes? Probably easier for you to vent than to read or do any research before posting though :/

Mithrandia
yes done i was aware and as in many others its still not showing up

iUnR3aLz
I couldnt drive 15 feet without smashing my buggy into one of these.

Pyth
04-29-2013, 09:20 AM
Sorry to hear that, but I've literally seen them every 100 meters. In fact, I got this done of the first day they released them within an hour or two. (before they updated their frequency).

They said they're going to bring this stuff back around though. So there is still a chance for you to do them, you'll just have to wait until the season is over.

Shada Mori
Heck I did it the hard way and cruised around Sausalito for hours killing spawns before I got mine.. and still finished it in like 3 days after the stuff was added. Sorry but you've had two weeks on these man. I just can't give a lot of sympathy for people that didn't get em done.

Nine Ba11
Rrrrraaaagggeeeee!!!

Mithrandia
04-29-2013, 09:21 AM
guess as in all mmos each persons luck is different but its been adressed that this was an issue i love the game just wish id on one time events the frequency would increase more

kal drogo
04-29-2013, 09:21 AM
Are we getting new episode content today because it was mentioned in a tweet the other day that there would be new stuff on the 29th?

mbergeron
04-29-2013, 09:23 AM
They gave 2 weeks to complete these simple tasks and since you do come to the forums you could have searched for posts relating to the locations of these events. They will bring them back later, but for now you miss out and that is it move on. FYI the third episode content should be released today so don't miss it in the week you have:D

Shada Mori
04-29-2013, 09:26 AM
Are we getting new episode content today because it was mentioned in a tweet the other day that there would be new stuff on the 29th?

We are supposed to though I don't think its gonna be added until after the episode. Total speculation on that for my part but its how I'd do it. *shrugs*

Mithrandia
04-29-2013, 09:27 AM
i didnt wait till the last minute been trying to find this one since the 15th guess its bad luck but is a great game just was giving some advice and venting to others who are having this issue

KjcKiesh
04-29-2013, 09:28 AM
I eventually gave up on those cause I had better things to be doing than driving around for ages looking for the pilgrims for a few keys and EGO (just did coop map pursuits instead), plus I couldn't do the Episode 2 one due to the weekend challenge changing for the Echelon, and even if they did keep it I "ain't got time for dat"

Phrase Universe
04-29-2013, 09:28 AM
They gave 2 weeks to complete these simple tasks and since you do come to the forums you could have searched for posts relating to the locations of these events. They will bring them back later, but for now you miss out and that is it move on. FYI the third episode content should be released today so don't miss it in the week you have:D

This just about sums it up. All the content will be brought back after the season ends. Besides, having two weeks to complete them was long enough.