PDA

View Full Version : Origins and armor?

Jman
03-21-2013, 12:29 PM
I was looking for some info regarding this via search and didnt see any so i apologize if this is a repost. I just found out about this game and doing some research i saw that there is 4 origins (outlaw, veteran, survivalist and machinist). While I think the outlaw armor looks the best, if i choose lets say machinist I know i can still use shotguns, but will my armor ever look like theirs?

And also is there any advantage in 1 "origins" armor vs another. Like is a machinist a plate wearer for example and a survivalist is cloth, if that makes sense.

Paladin
03-21-2013, 12:32 PM
I was looking for some info regarding this via search and didnt see any so i apologize if this is a repost. I just found out about this game and doing some research i saw that there is 4 origins (outlaw, veteran, survivalist and machinist). While I think the outlaw armor looks the best, if i choose lets say machinist I know i can still use shotguns, but will my armor ever look like theirs?

And also is there any advantage in 1 "origins" armor vs another. Like is a machinist a plate wearer for example and a survivalist is cloth, if that makes sense. armor has no effect in combat it's just for looks. Also there's lots and lots of choices for armor to choose from, from advanced space armor to a trench coat there's thousands of options.

Jman
03-21-2013, 12:34 PM
armor has no effect in combat it's just for looks. Also there's lots and lots of choices for armor to choose from, from advanced space armor to a trench coat there's thousands of options.

Thanks for the quick reply Paladin. So i now understand there is no advantage to choosing 1 vs the other now. Are you also saying if i wanted to choose machinist for their respective background story eventually i could wear the same armor and look like a outlaw? IE; the bullets around the waist, around the chest etc.

Paladin
03-21-2013, 12:36 PM
Thanks for the quick reply Paladin. So i now understand there is no advantage to choosing 1 vs the other now. Are you also saying if i wanted to choose machinist for their respective background story eventually i could wear the same armor and look like a outlaw? IE; the bullets around the waist, around the chest etc.
Armor customization is set to Chest slot and Head slot sooo...yeah