PDA

View Full Version : turn off emergencies

podda
04-29-2013, 11:50 AM
Now that we have the patch on the ps3, you may as well turn the emergencies off once you have completed.
now they are just an obstacle in your path, nothing is going to be achieved in taking part in the emergencies.

1 question i have is... where is this improved map i heard mentioned. still no location names apart from vendors.
well i guess will have to replay the story.

dAcHrOnIc
04-29-2013, 12:32 PM
Unless I was farming Key Codes in Tranquility I always tore through emergency missions and never stopped.

I too am wondering about this "improved" map?

Amnesia
04-29-2013, 05:50 PM
Emergencies give XP. Still a very fast way to get XP.

podda
04-30-2013, 07:16 AM
Emergencies give XP. Still a very fast way to get XP.

there are just as many things to do to gain xp, such co-op, arkfalls.
the only reason i did them before the patch was to collect the keycards ( is it keycards or keycodes?)

btw still data recorders are still broken at toolworks and crater

i do like the introduction of the range of hellbugs now available, however where the hell are the electric archers?

Torber Sane
04-30-2013, 07:30 AM
I found the electric archers in an emergency in Madera. I also fought some electric warriors and radioactive warriors. I would assume that it doesn't matter the location but they are in an emergency.

El Hombre
04-30-2013, 08:21 AM
the only reason i did them before the patch was to collect the keycards ( is it keycards or keycodes?)
where the hell are the electric archers?

lol.

You'll never find them unless you stop skipping the emergencies :p

Amnesia
04-30-2013, 09:04 AM
there are just as many things to do to gain xp, such co-op, arkfalls.Yes. Emergencies are another way.

No one is forcing anyone to do them, but there are those (like me) who enjoy them...