PDA

View Full Version : How to obtain a cerberus-vehicle?

aprisma
04-29-2013, 01:07 PM
Hello,
there are 3 kinds of vehicles:
* runner
* roller
* cerberus

Anyone know how to get a cerberus?

thanx,
cheers,

Groone
04-29-2013, 01:09 PM
Coop explosions 101

Shadow Wars

Kommissar Kaede
04-29-2013, 01:10 PM
More importantly, there is no way (currently) to own one long term.

thejx4
04-29-2013, 01:16 PM
Isn't there a pursuit relating to doing something with a Cerberus that *you* spawn?

BraveDude8
04-29-2013, 01:16 PM
More importantly, there is no way (currently) to own one long term.

I STILL THINK MY IDEA IS GOOD

Lvl 20 roller skill and lvl 20 runner skill and you get a Cerberus, where the turret does the same damage as an LMG and the rocket launcher as powerful as a regular rocket launcher. Or just disable weapons entirely.

Isn't there a pursuit relating to doing something with a Cerberus that *you* spawn?

I don't believe there is.

Groone
04-29-2013, 01:18 PM
I STILL THINK MY IDEA IS GOOD

Lvl 20 roller skill and lvl 20 runner skill and you get a Cerberus, where the turret does the same damage as an LMG and the rocket launcher as powerful as a regular rocket launcher. Or just disable weapons entirely.

I like that idea but weapons should work so when you're grouped your group members can jump in raise all sorts of hell on wheels.

BraveDude8
04-29-2013, 01:18 PM
I like that idea but weapons should work so when you're grouped your group members can jump in raise all sorts of hell on wheels.

Hence the first part of my suggestion - balanced.

Cavadus
04-29-2013, 01:25 PM

Nah, allow the owner to install the AGL or LMG of their choice into the turret from their inventory. For TC seat, same deal with an RPG from inventory or maybe allow an AR or LMG to be installed and fired from the passenger window.

BraveDude8
04-29-2013, 01:28 PM
Nah, allow the owner to install the AGL or LMG of their choice into the turret from their inventory. For TC seat, same deal with an RPG from inventory or maybe allow an AR or LMG to be installed and fired from the passenger window.

Or just give us a Cerby to drive around with no guns. I'LL BUY IT FOR A FIVER TRION!

Groone
04-29-2013, 01:31 PM

now that would be cool...someone put that in the suggestion box.

thejx4
04-29-2013, 01:34 PM
So many strange design decisions in this game. Explosions 101 = 4 player co-op. Cerberus seats 3 people, so HEY HERE'S A RUNNER. In a game where four seems to be the "magic" number, why a vehicle for 3 people?

Groone
04-29-2013, 01:51 PM
So many strange design decisions in this game. Explosions 101 = 4 player co-op. Cerberus seats 3 people, so HEY HERE'S A RUNNER. In a game where four seems to be the "magic" number, why a vehicle for 3 people?

True that...

Here is what I don't understand...in Explosions 101 3 people jump in one Cerberus leaving another to drive in something that is defenseless.

aprisma
04-29-2013, 01:52 PM
OK I see I am not the only one who want a Cerberus :-)

thejx4
04-29-2013, 01:58 PM
True that...

Here is what I don't understand...in Explosions 101 3 people jump in one Cerberus leaving another to drive in something that is defenseless.

Which is exactly why everyone drives through the area swarming with enemies. Why not two assault vehicles that seat 2 people? Take a few more cues from Borderlands guys....

Aerion
04-29-2013, 02:01 PM
I just want a Nomad to be quite honest... I haven't the faintest idea why they made it available ONLY as a steam pre-order... There were a bunch of colors in beta (so I'm told), but now all of a sudden there is none.

Why no Pursuit or something to get one, or a weapon-less Cerberus with 2 back seats along side the normal passenger seat.

Seriously, I want 4x4 truck, it makes a hell of a lot more sense than a bloody challenger. Heck, I'll trade in the black one I got from the pursuit for a Nomad/Cerberus...

BraveDude8
04-29-2013, 02:09 PM
I just want a Nomad to be quite honest... I haven't the faintest idea why they made it available ONLY as a steam pre-order... There were a bunch of colors in beta (so I'm told), but now all of a sudden there is none.

Why no Pursuit or something to get one, or a weapon-less Cerberus with 2 back seats along side the normal passenger seat.

Seriously, I want 4x4 truck, it makes a hell of a lot more sense than a bloody challenger. Heck, I'll trade in the black one I got from the pursuit for a Nomad/Cerberus...

There's an idea. Both the 4-seater Cerby, and the Cerby as a reward for... Racing Pro is it?

BraveDude8
04-29-2013, 02:46 PM
Bump for reasons of discussion. I expect they will add personal Cerbys at some point, I just want to hasten that.

thejx4
04-29-2013, 02:55 PM
There needs to be an extremely hostile area in the game somewhere. There's no serious need for combat vehicles, but I wish there was one.

BraveDude8
04-29-2013, 03:00 PM
There needs to be an extremely hostile area in the game somewhere. There's no serious need for combat vehicles, but I wish there was one.

Somewhere with crazy numbers of enemies/very tough ones with Cerbys being necessary to survive? Sounds good.

thejx4
04-29-2013, 03:04 PM
Somewhere with crazy numbers of enemies/very tough ones with Cerbys being necessary to survive? Sounds good.

Pretty much. But they'll need increased shields. I want to roll through in a Cerberus and feel like I'm in a Warthog from Halo. Those were wrecking machines. Also, the turret is hilariously weak right now.

BraveDude8
04-29-2013, 03:06 PM
Pretty much. But they'll need increased shields. I want to roll through in a Cerberus and feel like I'm in a Warthog from Halo. Those were wrecking machines. Also, the turret is hilariously weak right now.

Is it? Feels about as strong as two LMGs duct-taped together, which is fine. For me.