PDA

View Full Version : Mic help and apology

The Lady
04-29-2013, 02:04 PM
So I bought a mic to play this game, and have never been able to hear anything on it. Took it back got another one. Read on here that you had to unmute voice chat, so now I hear everyone through my tv (barely)but still nothing on the mic, so if ya'll hear me sorry for the confusion just trying to figure it out. Tried using it on a co op mission, and again could kinda hear people talking through my tv but nothing with the mic. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Catnipthief
04-29-2013, 02:06 PM
Which headset is it?

I've yet to try mine, but did you make sure your input AND output were set through the PS3 menu to go through the headset?

LaZyPaTeL
04-29-2013, 02:09 PM
Which headset is it?

I've yet to try mine, but did you make sure your input AND output were set through the PS3 menu to go through the headset?

This. I believe it's under Accessory Settings -> Audio Device Settings.

Or it might be under Sound Settings.

The Lady
04-29-2013, 02:20 PM
Its the Ex-02 Bluetooth, and I changed those settings and will try it out again thanks.

Angeleus09
04-29-2013, 02:21 PM
This. I believe it's under Accessory Settings -> Audio Device Settings.

Or it might be under Sound Settings.

Nope you're right. OP make sure you have your headset on and then go to Accessory Settings > Audio Device Settings. Highlight the Input Device option and hit X, then choose your headset from the list. You'll know you've gotten the right one when you see the sound meter at the top measure your voice. Then select the Output Device option, hit X and choose your headset again.

If it is a Bluetooth headset, you may first have to go to Accessory Settings > Manage Bluetooth Devices to register it, then once the system recognizes it proceed to Audio Device Settings.

Angeleus09
04-29-2013, 02:22 PM
Double post