PDA

View Full Version : Episode 3: Svushinnira Guide

Malachi
04-29-2013, 03:14 PM
Hey folks, here's a quick write-up of a guide for Episode 3. It's a pretty small amount of content added, little disappointing, but hey not surprising. Have fun killing the new hellbugs. Here's (http://www.arkhuntersacademy.com/episode-3-guide-svushinnira/) the guide.

Shada Mori
04-29-2013, 03:16 PM
I'm not sure if this is a troll or not... your 'guide' only basically just copy pastes the pursuit text.

KOLZ
04-29-2013, 03:21 PM
Maybe he warlocked it instead. ;)

Malachi
04-29-2013, 04:02 PM
I'm not sure if this is a troll or not... your 'guide' only basically just copy pastes the pursuit text.

Unfortunately there's not really anything else to put into it with such a small content addition. I've listed where to find the new Hellbugs, even made mention where to find the smaller non-Monarch ones. If any more content gets added to it after the episode airs on tv, I'll update the guide. But other than that, there really just isn't much to write about :/

Kimosabi
04-29-2013, 04:08 PM
I'm finding them at the Emergency called "Thinning the Herd"

Era
04-29-2013, 04:15 PM
1. Port to Muir Processing Plant
2. Drive from Muir to the valley west of Crystal Pond, killing the 3 nano effect monarchs on the way in the A New Pair of Genes (note some may spawn as other events, just clear anything in a direct line between you and the valley)
3. Take down the hellbugs during Exotic Goods in the valley and scan the chrysalises
4. Port to Iron Demon Ranch
5. Drive to Bloodbath Gorge, there are 2 spawn points for Thinning the Herd in that immediate area
6. Clear the Thinning the Herd event(s)
7. Go to a new friend on your friend list
8. Rinse
9. Repeat until your pursuits are done

Kimosabi
04-29-2013, 04:34 PM
Bump for awesome info. I went there and immediately found what I was looking for. Thanks!

Edit: Exotic Goods is the name of that one you were trying to remember. I found one just SW of the Miwok Hills Time Trial

Malachi
04-29-2013, 05:38 PM
Thanks for the tip about that path west of the processing plant. I went there, found tons of events, you can totally complete the entire pursuit really quickly there. Made a map, also listed where I saw some Arkfall events with all elemental hellbugs. Updated the guide with this new info, should help a lot. I credited you for the tip of course, thanks again ;)