PDA

View Full Version : Do Mics Work? Confirm or Deny please

mrarkhunter
04-29-2013, 03:17 PM
Stuck at work

Can anyone tell me if mics work now? Can I actually join a group and never have to worry about them cutting out any,ore

Angeleus09
04-29-2013, 03:25 PM
Stuck at work

Can anyone tell me if mics work now? Can I actually join a group and never have to worry about them cutting out any,ore

As I'm sure you can see from the thread titles in here, a lot of people are still having trouble. I'm also at work but from what I've read after the patch most people were automatically out on mute and all chat channels were on mute so you gotta go unite everything. There have also been some success stories posted here and there about group voice chat but I can't say first hand.

Verios44
04-29-2013, 03:31 PM
I havent had much trouble, just make sure you don't have voice muted and your talking on the right channel.

To make sure your talking on the right channel

Push down on the D Pad
Select channel

Area
Team
Group
Clan

And once you select one, you will be able to transmit on that appropriate channel.

Catnipthief
04-29-2013, 03:32 PM
I havent had much trouble, just make sure you don't have voice muted and your talking on the right channel.

To make sure your talking on the right channel

Push down on the D Pad
Select channel

Area
Team
Group
Clan

And once you select one, you will be able to transmit on that appropriate channel.

this would explain why my chat is so quiet lol... but how do I tell if I am muted or not?

Verios44
04-29-2013, 03:36 PM
this would explain why my chat is so quiet lol... but how do I tell if I am muted or not?

Two ways

Go to the social menu, then to the chat sub menu. There you will see options to mute or unmute text or voice on any channel.

Wat 2

Left on d pad to select chat and enote options

Go to area or clan chat options
Mute voice and txt options are available here

If it says unmute than your muted.

twoeyebug
04-29-2013, 04:59 PM
It works I talked to a couple of people, it was awesome to hear them in area chat honestly, like others said you have to unmute it to make it work

The Lady
04-29-2013, 05:07 PM
Got mine to work, and yes it is nice to finally get to talk to real people :)