PDA

View Full Version : Bad Storyline

Dr Kranknstein
04-29-2013, 03:17 PM
Does anyone else just want to put a bullet in Varius' knee and call it a day. I mean seriously this clown has screwed me over way too many times and I still have to do missions for him. I mow through thousands of bugs, Gold Diggers, Blacklungs, Echelon Mercs..etc etc and still I got this ****in rat to deal with. My 3 year old could write a more in depth and involving story line than this ****. Were you friggin high when you wrote this garbage Trion? At this point I would give Mario Bros 1 on the old school Nintendo more props on story line than you.

I really want to like this game, however this is just baddddddddd.

Never in all my years playing MMOs have I seen a legendary weapon have the exactly same stats as a green I already have in inventory...Just garbage. Oh so you can put special synergy mods on them...well that would be nice if I could get anything else but brutal mods. 7 synergy lockers and nothing but brutal types. Also what the hell on Rocket Launcher-BMG mods...lower the friggin drop rate for that ****. Let us have some decent AR-SMG mods for once.

Sorry for the rant guys-gals. I just really did have extremely high hopes for what I wanted to be a great game.

FallenParadigm
04-29-2013, 04:58 PM
I do find it a bit annoying that high level weapons have such similar stats as low level ones, but I have found a couple more mod sets than just brutal...though brutal does seem quite common xD the game is still in early stages, and the story may as well be a stepping stone that gives a bit of lore while showing new players how to do the basics and deal with some of the things they will find otherwise. Since the game is so new I am confident that they will add plenty of updates for weapon re-balancing, maybe re-introduce the charge sniper rifles, and add new story even! But we will just have to wait and see while episodes come out and they iron out the remaining bugs that have the chance to break the game to badly ;3

Lupis Volk
04-30-2013, 02:39 AM
screw knee. i'd aim for his head.

Scipio
04-30-2013, 03:08 AM
why waste a bullet on him? cover him in hell bug pheramones(like in the 3rd episode on tv), and let the bugs go to town on him. My revenge for his annoying antics!!

BunkeredSphinx
04-30-2013, 04:23 AM
why waste a bullet on him? cover him in hell bug pheramones(like in the 3rd episode on tv), and let the bugs go to town on him. My revenge for his annoying antics!!

hey we dont get to see the show till tonight thanks.
lol

Levi
04-30-2013, 06:00 AM
Thanks Scipio shtacko eating jekk face. Spoiler warning next time please.

Grit
04-30-2013, 06:16 AM
i'd just goon toss that lil guy off the Golden Gate... meh..

i enjoyed the story...was it Mass Effect quality..no but it was good enough to keep me going.

as for the drop %'s and all that crap...yeah i'm tired of getting garbage but meh..it makes me scrip and salvage....I maxed out ARs last night and i have no idea what to do with the 9 i have sitting fresh in my inventory lol

BunkeredSphinx
04-30-2013, 06:41 AM
i'd just goon toss that lil guy off the Golden Gate... meh..

i enjoyed the story...was it Mass Effect quality..no but it was good enough to keep me going.

as for the drop %'s and all that crap...yeah i'm tired of getting garbage but meh..it makes me scrip and salvage....I maxed out ARs last night and i have no idea what to do with the 9 i have sitting fresh in my inventory lol

hope you are not trying include ME3 in that first game good (need little polish to finish it properly) 2nd game good with slightly more failings. 3rd game should not be called Mass Effect.

Grit
04-30-2013, 06:43 AM
hope you are not trying include ME3 in that first game good (need little polish to finish it properly) 2nd game good with slightly more failings. 3rd game should not be called Mass Effect.

PM me if you wanna talk some ME universe lol... no need to hijack a thread here lol. loved the ME series....could go on and on about the games both positive and negative.. 3 was rushed by the evil empire known as EA but i'll leave it at that :D

BunkeredSphinx
04-30-2013, 06:45 AM
PM me if you wanna talk some ME universe lol... no need to hijack a thread here lol. loved the ME series....could go on and on about the games both positive and negative.. 3 was rushed by the evil empire known as EA but i'll leave it at that :D

Totally agreed about ME3

consider this HIJACKED

Grit
04-30-2013, 06:49 AM
Ok here's the start of the Hijack haha!!

ME3's "extended cut" ending...was more than likely the "original ending" they had planned out but could not get hammerd with another delay and EA wants their $$$$s no matter what. It was just hard to continue playing that game after the original ending i got a few days after release because i played non-stop...i still think that ME3 is incomplete..yeah Citadel DLC was GREAT..so glad to see a DLC in that universe that had HUMOR as the focal point. Honestly there should be 1 more...where the crew goes and searches the wreckage for shep or his/her corpse..just to get that final "closure" that i think the series needs.

It followed the Star Wars formula.. 1. good guys win, and are underdogs 2. had that dark evil Empire feel and well 3. the end..sadly no sweet kegger in a fuzzy midget village..

BunkeredSphinx
04-30-2013, 07:31 AM
Ok here's the start of the Hijack haha!!

ME3's "extended cut" ending...was more than likely the "original ending" they had planned out but could not get hammerd with another delay and EA wants their $$$$s no matter what. It was just hard to continue playing that game after the original ending i got a few days after release because i played non-stop...i still think that ME3 is incomplete..yeah Citadel DLC was GREAT..so glad to see a DLC in that universe that had HUMOR as the focal point. Honestly there should be 1 more...where the crew goes and searches the wreckage for shep or his/her corpse..just to get that final "closure" that i think the series needs.

It followed the Star Wars formula.. 1. good guys win, and are underdogs 2. had that dark evil Empire feel and well 3. the end..sadly no sweet kegger in a fuzzy midget village..

just go upset about it as half the choices made in earlier games became pointless as they decided to do what they wanted.
I found multiplayer very lacking would have prefered to have battlefront style universe multiplayer.
E.A went made as they thought the cash cow would never end they broke it so bad could not play it after that even with "new" ending, which I though was a joke.