PDA

View Full Version : How will I get my Pre-order bonus?

TopGun
03-21-2013, 01:56 PM
So I preordered the game at GameStop so my question is how will I get the bonus? The receipt game me a 20 digit code to submit in defiance.com/start and what am I suppose to do on release date? Will I have to sign in on xbox the email and password that I sign in on this site?

Blazestone
03-21-2013, 02:00 PM
i'm thinking if your linking your account at trion you get your pre-order items.

Zalm
03-21-2013, 02:00 PM
that 20 digit code has marked your profile as a preorder buyer, giving out the info to trion what type and where from the purchase was made. When you start the game, either an on screen or in game case code will be given to you to link your account to Defiance. This will both enable you to play, as well as allow you to access all your preorder/bonus goodies.

A s0t
03-21-2013, 02:01 PM
when you get your game you get your pre-order bonus ok

Tenz
03-21-2013, 03:21 PM
here if you just preorderd you should have recived a product regisrations code, below the code it tells you to enter it into theis site {somthing like defiance/somthing} i dont recall it nor do i have it in front of me.

afterdoing so you will see the code you enterd and if you are doing arkfall code you will see some of those too.

the code will say what system where and what edityion you pre orderd.

you will only get theses items for the actual game NOT FOR BETA

do not expect to be running around beta with you pre order gear.

if you mess aroung the trion sire after you log in in the far right tab you will see somthing mentioning linking your account to the console im sure that wll be explined in the game when you reciive it.

hope this helps