PDA

View Full Version : PC ... Connection Issues..

StingWraith
04-29-2013, 09:21 PM
No its not on my end ... yes I already checked all that stuff out (power cycling and yada yada)

I log in and for some reason it lags out and then does nothing. No icons on the map, nothing in my load outs. Every thing is blank.

And it's kicking me off of my TeamSpeak server.

Any ideas?

Oh yeah, and my Ego 544 toon, for some reason does not to damage in Arkfalls. I clear 50 kills and 0 deaths but never do any damage. Help with this one would be appreciated. I submitted a ticket but no response as of yet.

Thanks.

SW

Indolo
04-30-2013, 01:50 AM
Are you saying it kicks you off teamspeak at the same time? I'd look for updated network drivers and try doing an exclusion rule for the game on any installed software firewall.

The no damage could be due to using particular weapons. I've heard that some of the launchers or detonators that spawn clusters can record no damage for the player, but I haven't experienced it myself since I haven't used those.

WarMachine
04-30-2013, 11:51 AM
Oh yeah, and my Ego 544 toon, for some reason does not to damage in Arkfalls. I clear 50 kills and 0 deaths but never do any damage. Help with this one would be appreciated. I submitted a ticket but no response as of yet.

Thanks.

SW

Replace your cluster grenades to standard frags in all loadouts to fix the issue.