PDA

View Full Version : Serious weapon glitch found.

METALPUNKS
04-29-2013, 09:56 PM
Maybe I didn't find it and maybe its known but before today's patch the weapon I will speak of was perfectly normal. Anyway after the patch I started to go around and do the new episode pursuits(I actually love these this time because its brining people together), I came across my first few monarchs and a few of us had fun killing it, took a little bit of a fight but we got them. Then a little later I was by myself and tried on my own, this took a while but I killed the two monarchs in the end. I went down the road and saw two more, decided to equip my ground pounder I one shorted the thing. Went to am ark falls and was one shooting some tough enemies. I looked at the stats and they now say min damage 0x3 and max damage 0x3. Anyone else notice this.

Lyokira
04-29-2013, 09:58 PM
Maybe I didn't find it and maybe its known but before today's patch the weapon I will speak of was perfectly normal. Anyway after the patch I started to go around and do the new episode pursuits(I actually love these this time because its brining people together), I came across my first few monarchs and a few of us had fun killing it, took a little bit of a fight but we got them. Then a little later I was by myself and tried on my own, this took a while but I killed the two monarchs in the end. I went down the road and saw two more, decided to equip my ground pounder I one shorted the thing. Went to am ark falls and was one shooting some tough enemies. I looked at the stats and they now say min damage 0x3 and max damage 0x3. Anyone else notice this.

Ground pounder always had 0x3 0x3 stats written on it (but not accurate to actual damage dealt). Explosive damage also seems to ignore armour/damage reduction.

METALPUNKS
04-29-2013, 10:10 PM
Ground pounder always had 0x3 0x3 stats written on it (but not accurate to actual damage dealt). Explosive damage also seems to ignore armour/damage reduction.

Hmm never noticed. I do know the thing is doing some serious damage. One shooting a monarch is crazy.

Sarin
04-29-2013, 10:21 PM
Shhh don't tell anyone, it's actually doing 10000000000000000000000000x3 damage, you just can't see it all.