PDA

View Full Version : I thought Defiance Xbox 360 was region locked?

Tyno
04-29-2013, 10:43 PM
Clearly not i just finished an arkfall and ended up in a conversation with 2 aussies and a american im from the UK

Demoniku22
04-29-2013, 10:51 PM
I heard if you change your region on the xbox itself, you can get by the region lock that way. Say set your xbox region to canada or united states and you will be put in the NA region servers.

Hiero Glyph
04-29-2013, 11:35 PM
Clearly not i just finished an arkfall and ended up in a conversation with 2 aussies and a american im from the UK

There is a stickied thread at the top of this forum explaining how utterly wrong you are. Feel free to enlighten yourself whenever you want.

karlosthemarra
04-30-2013, 12:03 AM
The Aussie and American were maybe living in the UK? Or Europe?

Tyno
04-30-2013, 02:13 AM
There is a stickied thread at the top of this forum explaining how utterly wrong you are. Feel free to enlighten yourself whenever you want.

Yes i have seen it. The title implys that i had previous knowledge of the region lock.......

Tyno
04-30-2013, 02:14 AM
The Aussie and American were maybe living in the UK? Or Europe?

I had asked them, both aussies live in sydney and the american in seattle

BabiiJay
04-30-2013, 02:29 AM
How did you do it? you must of changed some sort of settings.

Lupis Volk
04-30-2013, 02:42 AM

well mate you've met the colonies then.

Aycid
04-30-2013, 02:55 AM
im an australian myself, but playing in belgium ( EU servers) i have an australian in our clan playing from Queensland < Australia.

Thing is, i only hear about EU and NA servers. surely there are more? and if not this would explain alot....

Lupis Volk
04-30-2013, 02:59 AM
im an australian myself, but playing in belgium ( EU servers) i have an australian in our clan playing from Queensland < Australia.

Thing is, i only hear about EU and NA servers. surely there are more? and if not this would explain alot....

sweet same state as me. yeah we got put in EU servers which is good. don't wave to listen to yanks complaining about the little bugs.

code 117
04-30-2013, 03:12 PM
Would love to know how you've done this. Are all your network settings on automatic on the 360, and have you done anything to your pc or router? Are you playing with an american console or an american account?

Giotto
04-30-2013, 04:01 PM
Yep, Im from the UK. EU servers. But i have heard people from Australia alot. Checked there profile just to make sure, and they was from Australia.

UsuallyDope
04-30-2013, 04:07 PM

Looks like some ****** hasn't heard the ways people have been getting around region lock, because I have friends from the UK that made new GT's to play over here, they still live in the UK they didn't move to the US just to play Defiance Hierodipstick, just need to set up a new account in the region you want to play dip shiiiiit. Oh and have a console/game compatible with that region.