PDA

View Full Version : Any direct way to get orange weapons?

Carlton Banks
04-30-2013, 03:20 AM
Hey,
I'm kind of wondering if there's a way i can actually focus on getting a weapon i like, for example i enjoy using snipers rifles for pvp and pve. As i'm at that point where I've finished the story, there's a very few odd side missions to complete but generally I've got the content complete/as far as i can with pursuits resetting counters.

Been farming the t3 boxes for a while as all the information I've found points to those being the most efficient for your keys. But is there a way i can work towards one, like the 'faction' purple items?

I ask this as I need a new in game goal and I don't particularly want to quit on the game whilst it has potential.

Schwa
04-30-2013, 03:22 AM
ALL RNG.

But if you really really want an orange, I might be able to arrange something.

http://s10.postimg.org/katr6sgk9/lol.jpg

The only thing impressive about this thing is it's so impressively bad. Find a good purple (faction weapons are solid choices, actually) rather than worrying about getting orange. It's a deep rabbit hole.

Salvador
04-30-2013, 06:20 AM
yea i use mainly blue/green weapons both in pve and pvp. its all about the stats on the gun not the color. every orange weapon i've had i just used the matrix to salvage it since they were worthless.

Oceanhawk
04-30-2013, 07:22 AM
Honestly right now worrying about getting orange weapons is a waste of time and effort. The ones you would get are of dubious worth when compared to Blues and Purples. Add to that the issue of maxing out a weapons experience and you stop gaining skills and you will find that it just isn't worth getting attached to any weapon right now.