PDA

View Full Version : I listen therefore I loose my identity "trion"

Calranthe
04-30-2013, 03:47 AM
After reading the lastest blog I have a very real and justified fear that Defiance the game will loose its way, I have been an avid supporter of Trion and defiance, probably getting near to the 300th hour played in game and still enjoying myself but a lot of the ideas in that blog will ruin the game for me and a lot of other people who enjoy this game for what it is not for what category we can bend it in to.

The level less combat which allows anyone in this game from ego 1 to 5000 to join in on the same fun anywhere in the game makes it a joy to delve into any event any content and feel as if you helped.

The no content bared from any player, the random loot and the ease of immersion are all good.

The idea of clan specific content and loot tables will ruin the fun of the events, you do not need to be in a clan or on team speak to be social hell the very act of jumping of your vehicle and running into a mission someone is doing to help them without a word needed or planning makes this game a more social venue than most.

By considering catering to the elite min/max crowd you will encourage more exploiting and cheating as they figure out every exploid as the top dps etc get better loot on the loot tables it will become less about helping out a fellow ark hunter and more about the loot, you see it already those people at ark falls who will not help a player up because if may affect there precious damage total and ranking on a silly board.

PVP better loot and ranks, so because I have no need to kill another player and find no joy in the pvp side of the game, that I do not need to rank up in pvp to be happy in the world I will loose out on equipment ?

Clan/group only content is one of the worst ideas for defiance to take away or make content group specific will ruin things.

IF you add better rewards to pvp then people will exploit and min/max weapons and tactics which will need balancing which will negatively effect pve people, same goes for uber pve content it will destroy the join with anything and have fun that I see so much of in defiance.

We do not need e-sports in Defiance and there is many many min/max games out there with raids etc, the day you start making content for a specific part of your player group which could adversely affect everyone else is the day I leave.

Schwa
04-30-2013, 03:59 AM
I'm very sorry, but the existing co-op content in Defiance does not do any TPS justice. It's just plain garbage; a chore you run for dailies or to level weapons. Wax philosophical about how wonderful it is for every bit of content to be extra casual, but a complete lack of skill progression does not make an engaged playerbase. We're starting to see the effects of that now, and it's going to get worse as time goes on.

I am anti-elitist myself, though I am not anti-challenge. The very fact that no challenge exists in PVE speaks poorly of the game's design, especially considering how this is more TPS than RPG.

r3dl4nce
04-30-2013, 04:03 AM
In the blog, Oveur said the things listed are suggestions they have read and are aware of. But not that all of them will be implemented in game.

MstrJedi_Kyle
04-30-2013, 04:35 AM
While I agree that people that do more in Arkfalls shouldn't get better loot, if anything it should be based on how much time you spent at the Arkfall as opposed to total damage done. I disagree that Clans/Groups shouldn't get rewarded for doing things together. As it stands now there is very little reason for grouping or even joining a clan.

SHaDoWeD_SiN
04-30-2013, 04:58 AM
While I agree that people that do more in Arkfalls shouldn't get better loot, if anything it should be based on how much time you spent at the Arkfall as opposed to total damage done. I disagree that Clans/Groups shouldn't get rewarded for doing things together. As it stands now there is very little reason for grouping or even joining a clan.

I completely disagree with your first sentence. Reason for that is a fairly simple one: Afk Players. This will be a goldmine to them and I'm all ready sick and tired of these people just standing around in Major Arkfalls just to "get credit" when they don't even bother to help. A very specific instance of this was when me and literally ONE other person was doing the Scrapper Arkfall (Major one with the arms and crap), and while we were fighting and backing each other up, a third guy comes to join so I'm relieved and sigh like: "Yes, finally we won't get ***** and this guy will take some of the heat off us so we can pound this Arkfall into hell." yeah, no.

He ended up running in, shot a few mongrels and drove off. He left me and the other dude to simply beat it on our own (which we did, with 30 seconds left on the clock) but it was such a horrid experience (and in your argument, you're essentially saying the player who left us behind and drove off should get better loot than me and one other person who was actually doing it). I prefer the way it is now where you get better loot if you do more damage because obviously I'm contributing a lot more than the guy sitting by the ammo box, or the guy who drives in for a few quickies and off he goes, so why should I be punished for doing what I'm supposed to while the other player gets better goodies than me for doing less work?

As far as your second statement goes, you practically answered that question yourself. Clans/Groups are there to encourage team play (and provide a more "social" experience as this game gets boring when going solo) as you get rewarded for doing things as a group. This is great because in my group/clan we had people who hadn't caught up to me and were way behind. So i went to help them catch up to where I'm at, and I loved that I still got XP for everything. If I had to redo those missions for them and got nothing? I would be pretty effing pissed, wouldn't you?

Calranthe
04-30-2013, 05:16 AM
I should not loose out because I have the balls to solo in a mmo, I should not loose out because of a different style of play, if you are unable to be social in a game unless the developers put in content that force you to clan to do it then the game fails not me.

I am not against grouping or clan but any game or community that can not grow without the dev offering a carrot on a stick doesn't deserve to grow anyway.

It is the modern idea that omg I must group to be uber, sorry if you can't take anything on without friends or a clan behind you what does that make you, I came from the era when it was respected that you played online games and could solo content without hand holding, once again this does not mean I hate social, community or grouping but I do not need a developer to give me a cookie if I group friends.

MstrJedi_Kyle
04-30-2013, 05:25 AM
*snip*

While you bring up a good point about leeching I have to bring up another. Drops shouldn't be based a damage, all too often I have 30, 40, or 50 kills only to have my damage zeroed out at the end of an Arkfall. I had one where I soloed 3 of the smaller crystals, had well over 100 kills, and didn't even show up on the board because my damage was at 0. Was my contribution any less important than the guy that was first on the board? What about the people that aren't concerned about damage and instead run around with a BMG healing and reviving players? Is there contribution any less important?

@Calranthe - You bring up a good point. They should also add solo missions that offer the same level of uber gear group missions do, possibly even slightly better. Maybe a higher percentage of getting Orange loot.

Calranthe
04-30-2013, 05:27 AM
There is always the option to judge inactivity at an event, not based on Damage.

loken
04-30-2013, 05:47 AM
We do not need e-sports in Defiance and there is many many min/max games out there with raids etc, the day you start making content for a specific part of your player group which could adversely affect everyone else is the day I leave.

Thank you for pointing out that blog as i was unaware of it, however i respectfully disagree with you and support nearly all possibly implemented ideas in that blog.

r3dl4nce
04-30-2013, 05:53 AM
Thank you for pointing out that blog as i was unaware of it, however i respectfully disagree with you and support nearly all possibly implemented ideas in that blog.
That are only suggestions Trion is aware of. Not all of them make sense or will be implemented in game. Oveur wrote so in the blog.

loken
04-30-2013, 05:55 AM
That are only suggestions Trion is aware of. Not all of them make sense or will be implemented in game. Oveur wrote so in the blog.

that would be why is said "possibly implemented"

ironhands
04-30-2013, 05:56 AM
Clan/group only content is one of the worst ideas for defiance to take away or make content group specific will ruin things.

This is an MMO, and there already is group only content, they fleshing it out as much of the player base has requested more challenging content. You don't need to participate in it, if you do not wish to; it's optional, but there will generally always be a queue system, or, join up with one of the many clans.

Min/max raid games aren't e-sports. E-sports everyone starts with the same chance of winning, and is rewarded for actual skill, not the gear they've previously earned. The Defiance PvP model is certainly not built around the e-sport model, because you can bring in outside weapons and ego abilities to gain an advantage. If it were an e-sport, your weapons would be fixed, as well as your EGO progression

Gohlar
04-30-2013, 06:00 AM
I'm very sorry, but the existing co-op content in Defiance does not do any TPS justice. It's just plain garbage; a chore you run for dailies or to level weapons. Wax philosophical about how wonderful it is for every bit of content to be extra casual, but a complete lack of skill progression does not make an engaged playerbase. We're starting to see the effects of that now, and it's going to get worse as time goes on.

I am anti-elitist myself, though I am not anti-challenge. The very fact that no challenge exists in PVE speaks poorly of the game's design, especially considering how this is more TPS than RPG.

Great post.

r3dl4nce
04-30-2013, 06:16 AM
that would be why is said "possibly implemented"

Some of the suggestion posted in suggestion forum and in the community blog will never be implemented. Thank Gods.

Jeff Kaos
04-30-2013, 06:32 AM
I do Arkfalls more than anything, sometimes I'll do 3 or 4 in a row, and I'm almost always in the top 10 spot an any given Arkfall; higher if I get to one early. While I wouldn't mind getting rewarded for finishing higher up on the board I certainly won't "quit" the game if they don't. I'd rather they fixed the rate of good loot drops all around.

And anyone who doesn't stop to help a fellow gamer when they go down during an Arkfall is the worst kind of person. Like I said, I always finish pretty good on Arkfalls and I always help a downed comrade. So there's no reason not to help. And as far as can tell, getting number one on the leader board during an Arkfall and a quarter will get you 25 cents.

Shogo_Yahagi
04-30-2013, 06:32 AM
I like the idea of making co-op more rewarding, but I don't like the idea of clan-only content. Once they get more clan features in place there will be other benefits to joining a clan.

Cortechs
04-30-2013, 06:34 AM
I agree that unique loot tables is a bad idea. The design of the game allows choice in activities, and restricting loot to specific missions/raids works counter to that.

I'm all for adding more challenging content, but again there is no need to restrict it to certain groups, or add special loot tables which only promote elitism and exclusion.

I'm also against a damage-based award system for Arkfalls. This will only promote selfish gameplay, as well as cookie-cutter builds and weapon/Ego use as everyone tries desperately to max damage instead of fun. And, of course, healing would be out of the question.

I really enjoy the choices the game offers. Choices in builds, weapons, and gameplay. I don't want that taken away because I have to maximize DPS at Arkfalls, or because the elitists kick everyone out of groups because you are not using a specific build and hampering their loot gathering.

Indra Echo
04-30-2013, 06:35 AM
I agree with the OP on the subject of clan specific or group specific stuff. I like the idea of all content being available for all in some way. The problem is for some they may be in an inactive clan or not in one at all. I am in one and I use a mic. No one can ever hear me-if they can they can barely hear me and so I send messages and no one answers them. It doesn't mean it's a bad clan. And I can hear them but it's hard to coordinate things. Clans just are not working so well. Even so, I don't think you should be forced to enter a clan to get other or better gear. It kind of goes against the story and show and rpg aspect since some like to be lone wolves. Others are not offered the chance to join a clan.

One suggestion I made in another thread is for all people to have the ability to put out an SOS, so if someone is nearby they can see it and help. Maybe a clan specific SOS would help too. So, you have two types of them. But as far as clans I also think there should be a short menu of commands maybe-like, ask all to join (for coop, PvP), join, and so on. So a clan member could put out a shout by a quick command to all members not on a mission or in a game, asking if they want to coop and others could easily accept or decline. Once it's full the request goes away.

Lt Clayton
04-30-2013, 06:41 AM
I understand the OP and where hes coming from. But he really did get under my skin when he said because he doesn't like PvP, so there should be no content for PvP'ers. No one is forcing you to play it but some of us really enjoy it.

I personally find playing a person much more entertaining because unlike a computer they are not controlled by a list of rules. And I would like new outfits, vehicles, maps and other bits and bobs for my PvP player.

QuikFoX3a
04-30-2013, 06:43 AM
I should not loose out because I have the balls to solo in a mmo, I should not loose out because of a different style of play, if you are unable to be social in a game unless the developers put in content that force you to clan to do it then the game fails not me.

Effectively an MMO should draw you in and you become social in time while soloing/grouping/PvPing, or you gain some sort of rep while grouping/PvPing in between your soloing for being "pro"/"elite".

I can't remember how many times I would be recruited by random "Top End" Guilds/Clans in an MMO I was playing just because of word of mouth from random people I ran with in Dungeons or helped out in the world/World PvP.

In Defiance there is nothing like that because well, you don't need a group to do anything. You're just some nameless chump, I sometimes forget that Defiance is even an "MMO" since there is no chat and that "players" all seem like friendly NPCs to me.

In my opinion Defiance should take a look at Planetside 2 if it wants to be "A shooter first, MMO second". Or take a look at what Guild Wars 2 does, heavy on the PvE for PvE players and MASSIVE PvP battles for PvP players. That is of course assuming that Defiance wants to mix PvP and PvE that has meaning, which if I think it does it should make Shadow War it's main focus for PvP.

Sadly I've never been in a Shadow War match as every day that I played for a week being queued for Shadow War (over 4 hours each day) and it never started a match. That alone will put anyone off from playing Defiance, not being able to do certain things within the game that already are in it.

I'm also against a damage-based award system for Arkfalls. This will only promote selfish gameplay, as well as cookie-cutter builds and weapon/Ego use as everyone tries desperately to max damage instead of fun. And, of course, healing would be out of the question.

This is already in game. Try doing nothing but healing during an Arkfall Event, you will get screwed over.

Sanguinesun
04-30-2013, 07:19 AM
The whole blog post by Oveur was nothing but a misdirect. As usual, its just ignore what he writes and pay attention to what he/his team does.

Calranthe
04-30-2013, 07:26 AM
I don't really hate pvp in defiance, I actually think it can be fun but in a lot of mmo games like this if you try to have an expanded pvp side to the game without a completely 100% seperate set of skills and equipment you end up balancing pve weapons for pvp, examples are like the infectors and rockets in pve it never really gave anyone an advantage because apart from the leader board at arkfalls and coop missions but in pvp it can cause issues thus pve gets nerfed for pvp.

So I see more pvp put into game plus extended better loot drops etc as a way to increase the damage circle.

To put this into context I get my fix in pvp from EVE, pvp in that game has ruined me for pvp in any other game because in eve you have meaning and real loss.

Remember when you first did an ark fall and all that mattered was blowing things up and the joy of having fun with 40 or so people, well with each patch we move away from that more into the max dps and score board system which in my eyes is a tragedy.

skareffect
04-30-2013, 07:41 AM
Nobody is never satisfied.

SHaDoWeD_SiN
05-02-2013, 04:23 AM
While you bring up a good point about leeching I have to bring up another. Drops shouldn't be based a damage, all too often I have 30, 40, or 50 kills only to have my damage zeroed out at the end of an Arkfall. I had one where I soloed 3 of the smaller crystals, had well over 100 kills, and didn't even show up on the board because my damage was at 0. Was my contribution any less important than the guy that was first on the board? What about the people that aren't concerned about damage and instead run around with a BMG healing and reviving players? Is there contribution any less important?

@Calranthe - You bring up a good point. They should also add solo missions that offer the same level of uber gear group missions do, possibly even slightly better. Maybe a higher percentage of getting Orange loot.

Sorry I couldn't back to you sooner, but that is a good point and one that I completely forgot about until you brought it up. I've only known of one other person that this happens to which is a person in my group/clan, but never really understood why it would happen. I've read around the forums that the damage is client side, so it could possibly be something on your end (not entirely sure, but always nice to guess and use process of elimination)?

If that is the case though, then you're right and it should be changed. However, if only a small handful of people are experiencing this, maybe there could be a more better way of determining who gets what, for instance they could probably have a average between the damage you've done and your kills and go off that. ...Or they could just fix the bug you're experiencing and then we'll be fine. XD

chrismeyer34
05-02-2013, 05:31 AM
I completely disagree with your first sentence. Reason for that is a fairly simple one: Afk Players. This will be a goldmine to them and I'm all ready sick and tired of these people just standing around in Major Arkfalls just to "get credit" when they don't even bother to help. A very specific instance of this was when me and literally ONE other person was doing the Scrapper Arkfall (Major one with the arms and crap), and while we were fighting and backing each other up, a third guy comes to join so I'm relieved and sigh like: "Yes, finally we won't get ***** and this guy will take some of the heat off us so we can pound this Arkfall into hell." yeah, no.

He ended up running in, shot a few mongrels and drove off. He left me and the other dude to simply beat it on our own (which we did, with 30 seconds left on the clock) but it was such a horrid experience (and in your argument, you're essentially saying the player who left us behind and drove off should get better loot than me and one other person who was actually doing it). I prefer the way it is now where you get better loot if you do more damage because obviously I'm contributing a lot more than the guy sitting by the ammo box, or the guy who drives in for a few quickies and off he goes, so why should I be punished for doing what I'm supposed to while the other player gets better goodies than me for doing less work?

As far as your second statement goes, you practically answered that question yourself. Clans/Groups are there to encourage team play (and provide a more "social" experience as this game gets boring when going solo) as you get rewarded for doing things as a group. This is great because in my group/clan we had people who hadn't caught up to me and were way behind. So i went to help them catch up to where I'm at, and I loved that I still got XP for everything. If I had to redo those missions for them and got nothing? I would be pretty effing pissed, wouldn't you?

i agree with this all the way, sounds like this guy is wanting to have his hand held, not to mention be given stuff without him ever lifting a finger...another example of how todays generation of gamers wanting everything handed to them without the hard work...in this world or even the gaming world, you work for yours and if you dont work for it then you dont deserve it, so i agree with ya on all counts shadow...i do alot of soloing in this game, not because i dont like to group, i just come from an old school background where soloing is considered pretty hardcore ( just gave away my age huh lol ) and plus i hate those guys that stand there and do nothing, me and my gf have experienced this on quite a few occasions with co op maps where everyone is at the key gate waiting and some moron is just standing somewhere else on the map for 5 minutes, not moving or anything and the others are waiting to get on with the rest of the map are leaving cuz of his/her being idle, but he/she would expect a reward for that behavior?...**** that, you either contribute or get the **** out of the group...im glad that trion has it the way they do and i love the contribute patch they implemented, you work for yours or you dont get rewarded, enough holding these babies hands, make them get out there and earn their **** like every other hard working player...

now im all for joining a group and rollin around killing stuff, but why should i if the other player is just gonna sit around while i do all the hard work and they expect to recieve a reward for it?...ive met some pretty cool players on here and some dillweeds as well...take for instance co ops, the players just try to zoom through the damn thing, guess what?...not everyone has all the recorders for that particular map so the other players are cutting those who dont have all the recorders short by flying through the map just to get to the end, not cool...thats why when i join a co op i always ask if people need recorders, the only map i know of that you need to run through due to a time thing is the 1 where you have to reach the arkfall in under 15 minutes, that i can understand rushing through, but the others? take your time cuz there's pursuits that involve killing x amounts of enemies in say bunkers, you can do the bunker co op and knock out that pursuit and get the recorders all in 1 go, but people want to rush through, thats why i solo...and to give rewards to people who rush through or dont contribute/ complete bs in my opinion

Tgreen
05-02-2013, 06:35 AM
It would be amusing if it weren't so sad to see people jump to conclusions and type up new rants every day with tear filled eyes.

More difficult content or even loot tables do not mean gated content.
If you're good enough to do harder coops, you can and you should be rewarded extra keys, experience and scrip for completing it.
If loot tables give you a purple item that has fixed stats and a specific synergy just as the reputation weapons, then there will be still no item progression.

This is already in game. Try doing nothing but healing during an Arkfall Event, you will get screwed over.

No, it is not. You can deal one damage and get the full rewards, it's called 'tagging Arkfalls'.
So even if you do nothing but healing, and your actual contribution is about the same as someones who just dropped by to shoot a single Skitterling, you'll get nothing less than the hacker who just took down the boss in one hit.

QuikFoX3a
05-02-2013, 07:16 AM
No, it is not. You can deal one damage and get the full rewards, it's called 'tagging Arkfalls'.
So even if you do nothing but healing, and your actual contribution is about the same as someones who just dropped by to shoot a single Skitterling, you'll get nothing less than the hacker who just took down the boss in one hit.

Sorry but no, just no.

I've ran around an Arkfall doing exactly nothing but Healing everyone that took damage or myself while doing ZERO damage and guess where I ended up at the end of it? That's right, the bottom of the list. With 0 Kills, 80+ "Revives" and 110-500 Damage Done. The Arkfall Scoreboards are all based around Damage Done, nothing more nothing less. Now if say Revives counted for something or say there was a "Healing Done" field then Defiance wouldn't have such a broken system in regards to Arkfalls AND Dungeons, you know since this is a CO-OP game and all.

Having to directly "Tag" something just to get credit during a major or small event rather than both directly and indirectly "Tagging" something only displays a broken system in a game based around CO-OP. Not to mention forces players into doing things they may never want to do, which is apparent in many aspects of this game (such as HAVING to replace weapons just to gain more skill in them).

fang1192
05-02-2013, 07:31 AM
The rewards are random. It doesn't matter where or if you are on the scoreboard, all you get is two rolls of the dice. Now if all you care about is a stupid score number than yes, you got "screwed" over. Of course no one really needs to be healed at an arkfall in the first places and I feel that your score reflects that. Revived? Maybe. Healed? No.

QuikFoX3a
05-02-2013, 07:39 AM
The rewards are random. It doesn't matter where or if you are on the scoreboard, all you get is two rolls of the dice. Now if all you care about is a stupid score number than yes, you got "screwed" over. Of course no one really needs to be healed at an arkfall in the first places and I feel that your score reflects that. Revived? Maybe. Healed? No.

The rewards are random yes, but not the quality or amount of them. The higher you place the more/better items you get. In my example I got no items after the Arkfall completed compared to when I was actually doing Damage in which case I received 5+ items of at least 2 were Purple or Orange.

If numbers don't mean anything for either Dungeon or Arkfalls, why even bother putting up a Scoreboard after they finish? I mean, correct me if I'm wrong but if you look at it there is no other reason for displaying it other than "Bragging Rights" if numbers don't mean anything.

JagerMyk
05-02-2013, 07:41 AM

amazing logic, an argument an you are probably one of the few I have seen not fn p'off about doing those missions over. Good Guildmate/Clanmate. Who ever your Clan is should give you a bump, seriously impressed. +1/

Pyth
05-02-2013, 07:43 AM
What's the deal with every thread on this forum being a self entitled mini-novel?

JagerMyk
05-02-2013, 07:45 AM
if you have (0 dmg/dps) look to see if you have either Cluster Grenade equiped (or Flashbangs as I found out the other day) that drops your damage to 0, its a bug not sure if its a known one or not but yes it sucks

Cuddle
05-02-2013, 07:48 AM
After reading the lastest blog I have a very real and justified fear that Defiance the game will loose its way, I have been an avid supporter of Trion and defiance, probably getting near to the 300th hour played in game and still enjoying myself but a lot of the ideas in that blog will ruin the game for me and a lot of other people who enjoy this game for what it is not for what category we can bend it in to.

The level less combat which allows anyone in this game from ego 1 to 5000 to join in on the same fun anywhere in the game makes it a joy to delve into any event any content and feel as if you helped.

The no content bared from any player, the random loot and the ease of immersion are all good.

The idea of clan specific content and loot tables will ruin the fun of the events, you do not need to be in a clan or on team speak to be social hell the very act of jumping of your vehicle and running into a mission someone is doing to help them without a word needed or planning makes this game a more social venue than most.

By considering catering to the elite min/max crowd you will encourage more exploiting and cheating as they figure out every exploid as the top dps etc get better loot on the loot tables it will become less about helping out a fellow ark hunter and more about the loot, you see it already those people at ark falls who will not help a player up because if may affect there precious damage total and ranking on a silly board.

PVP better loot and ranks, so because I have no need to kill another player and find no joy in the pvp side of the game, that I do not need to rank up in pvp to be happy in the world I will loose out on equipment ?

IF you add better rewards to pvp then people will exploit and min/max weapons and tactics which will need balancing which will negatively effect pve people, same goes for uber pve content it will destroy the join with anything and have fun that I see so much of in defiance.

I tried, although I could not take your post seriously. You don't know the difference between "lose" and "loose." You *lose* all respect from me right there. Go back to school and stop having a *loose* vocabulary.

Orge Lambart
05-02-2013, 07:54 AM
need more content, if you make raid content have it so players can que up in groups or solo, this way it's the best of both worlds. Who says you are excluded from doing any content just because they add in more difficult content geared towards groups of players larger than 4?

I'd wager it'll be made so you can que up solo and find a spot in the raid event, or even que up as a premade group.

Why people are against change just for being against the sake of change baffles me. Yet in a week this same person will be crying about not having enough content in the game. You can't have it both ways, unfortunately a lot of people feel this game needs more content.

Raid content is fine, if you allow solo players to que up for the raid events and still find a place to do it. Ultimately though these type of MMO games need to have solo and group content, this game's group content is a joke, co-ops that are just flat out easy.

JagerMyk
05-02-2013, 07:55 AM
yes they are random, but the higher you are on the placement the better chance of blues & purples (or so I have seen), but to your second part - everyone needs healing, an ppl that do heal at the arkfalls should have at least a spot for OaH/HoT, its about feeling like you are being a part of something. Revives - they do show up I believe. but anywho, agree to disagree.

Tgreen
05-02-2013, 08:06 AM
I tried, although I could not take your post seriously. You don't know the difference between "lose" and "loose." You *lose* all respect from me right there. Go back to school and stop having a *loose* vocabulary.

Not very cuddly, are you?

LtRobbiesan
05-02-2013, 08:09 AM
I know it can be tough, if not darned near impossible to please everyone, but I choose to believe Trion has balanced things out, while retaining the fun of the game. After all, it is fun we playing for right? I am. :)

Cynical Jester
05-02-2013, 08:18 AM
nothing to see.. move on..