PDA

View Full Version : Are They Giving out Beta Keys in waves?

mrsmileyyyyyyy
03-21-2013, 03:45 PM
I have a few friends who have already gotten there codes today for the xbox beta, when will i get mine?
Are they in waves as in, do they send out massive amounts at a time then take a brake then send out more?

ItISLupus
03-21-2013, 03:51 PM
I have a few friends who have already gotten there codes today for the xbox beta, when will i get mine?
Are they in waves as in, do they send out massive amounts at a time then take a brake then send out more?

Your friend probably got their code from another source. Trion will start sending out the preorder codes in about 10-15 minutes.

Major Nelson
03-21-2013, 03:53 PM
hey smileeyyyy invite me to the party you noob

KyoKunChan
03-21-2013, 04:15 PM
Lets just hope no one is left out.

SparklingNugs
03-21-2013, 04:32 PM
Lets just hope no one is left out.

Yup, that would indeed be crappy

Major Nelson
03-21-2013, 04:45 PM

hey smileyyy why did you kick me from party? i didnt say anything i thought you were kidding when you said i was playong done but obviously not for you to remove me i came back and then you kicked me and removed me so yea add me back please

Old Fecker
03-21-2013, 04:49 PM

I think theyve got to be going through a big list and sending them out in order of people who registered first etc. I know people who've got their code already but im still to even receive the pc invite ffs!

"Patience Fecker, patience"

silverbak14
03-21-2013, 04:53 PM
I think theyve got to be going through a big list and sending them out in order of people who registered first etc. I know people who've got their code already but im still to even receive the pc invite ffs!

"Patience Fecker, patience"

mmorpg.com has 5k pc codes

Comatoast
03-21-2013, 05:14 PM
I just got my Xbox code about 15 minutes ago!