PDA

View Full Version : Can we please......

IxTrYxT00xHarD
03-21-2013, 03:51 PM
Can we please start using the search feature or atleast manually search for answers about the beta before posting about getting your beta invite. Can everyone just relax and and wait like everyone else, you will get your code, you should just be happy that the xbox beta is 5 days now instead of 1, plus everything you do is gunna get reset anyway so back up and chill a lil bit. Dnt mean to be rude or anything but its kinda annoying seeing nuthing but ppl complaining about no beta invite and making a new thread, read b4 you post please.

ItISLupus
03-21-2013, 03:53 PM
But but.... But i might miss my chance to get into the beta. Or maybe they forgot to send my specific code out. Or maybe a hacker intercepted my code

Exar0s
03-21-2013, 03:54 PM
Yet you make a new thread to counter their new threads? This reminds me of the Trace Buster Buster!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw3G80bplTg

IxTrYxT00xHarD
03-21-2013, 03:54 PM
But but.... But i might miss my chance to get into the beta. Or maybe they forgot to send my specific code out. Or maybe a hacker intercepted my code

ahahaha awesome sarcasim

ItISLupus
03-21-2013, 03:58 PM
ahahaha awesome sarcasim

I have no idea what you are talking about. I was being entirely serious.

SparklingNugs
03-21-2013, 03:59 PM
Bad idea. Nothing wrong with multiple threads, it usually ends up being easier to find answers for questions you have.