PDA

View Full Version : Just a few ideas

herk33
04-30-2013, 06:54 AM
I'm pretty sure alot of content will be added in the future, and I'm also almost certain most of these ideas have been posted before.

1- Factions- Maybe season 2 a war breaks or something, and you can have two sides. Not necessarily by race, but something where you can have real world pvp. Maybe have it where you can toggle it on or off for each player.

2-Banks/Mail -Self explanatory, Main reason for the banks is to transfer your lower weapons to your alts.

3-Auction House- I know from alot of MMO's that some people find the most fun in the game making profits. If not a AH then maybe a town or specific chat channel that you can see from anywhere in the game that is made just for bartering, something in game. No one likes trying to get items strictly off the forums, or driving to an arkfall just to try and buy or sell.

4-Clan Stuff- Maybe add some real raids that drop better gear, you dont have to be in a clan to do it but make it where it would be almost impossible without communication, teamwork and strategy.

5-Classes- Perhaps make the classes matter more. Not saying you need the "tank and healer" classes but with the BMGS that could actually work.

I'm sure Trion is already considering some of these idea's and I'm not saying that this is a bad game. Actually it's a really fun game but these are just a few things I personally think would make the game better.

XBOX TAG- Herk33
IGN- Herk3

Chavez
04-30-2013, 06:57 AM
There is a specific sub-forum for suggestions, try posting over there.