PDA

View Full Version : Stuff we want to see.

luckymo777
04-30-2013, 07:40 AM
So everybody what's some stuff you want to see get added to the game?

BunkeredSphinx
04-30-2013, 07:41 AM
So everybody what's some stuff you want to see get added to the game?

Clan/turf/zone wars.
controlled zones gives bonus items or money.

luckymo777
04-30-2013, 07:42 AM
I want to see charge sniper rifle's get added

Grit
04-30-2013, 07:44 AM
I'd like to see a Stadium Trophy Truck added as a roller...so i get a mix of offroad/road speed and handling lol..

eh... less boring ways to earn keycodes... more engaging arkfalls... make the emergencies worth finishing or even doing

BunkeredSphinx
04-30-2013, 07:47 AM
I want to see charge sniper rifle's get added

would like to see story on why dodge charger is the only mainstream transport that survive the whole terraforming

@grit maybe roadside assistance change a tire and what not would be fun lol ..

Grit
04-30-2013, 07:48 AM
would like to see story on why dodge charger is the only mainstream transport that survive the whole terraforming

you'll have a long time to wait since the Challenger outlasted the Charger....

honestly it shoulda been a Dodge Duster like Al Bundy's never dying old Dodge...

RoG Goat
04-30-2013, 07:53 AM
I want to see more content, whether it's wandering boss battles or differently colored hats.
GIMMIE MOAR

luckymo777
04-30-2013, 07:53 AM
here is the reason why the charger survived:

http://www.defiance.com/en/series/world-of-2046/technology/the-lawkeeper-charger

Grit
04-30-2013, 07:54 AM
I want to see more content, whether it's wandering boss battles or differently colored hats.
GIMMIE MOAR

roaming bosses would be pretty sweet...i mean i guess the Hulker and Monarchs scatterd about count...i guess...

BunkeredSphinx
04-30-2013, 07:54 AM
you'll have a long time to wait since the Challenger outlasted the Charger....

honestly it shoulda been a Dodge Duster like Al Bundy's never dying old Dodge...

always loved the episode where he almost gets the viper.
out of most US made cars/picks/vans what ever I thought hummer may have made it.

Grit
04-30-2013, 07:57 AM
always loved the episode where he almost gets the viper.
out of most US made cars/picks/vans what ever I thought hummer may have made it.

eh, dodge is a sponsor on the show so that's probably why... take a look at your hannibal you'll see the Dodge logo on it's grill lol!!

I guess the Challenger is for the game and there is supposed to be the Charger in the TV Show. Eh... Chrystler makes Jeep or they're bed buddies.. everyone knows jeeps go forever.. take a look at the Cerberus next time you do explosions 101 lol.. it's a Jeep for sure.

BunkeredSphinx
04-30-2013, 09:35 AM
eh, dodge is a sponsor on the show so that's probably why... take a look at your hannibal you'll see the Dodge logo on it's grill lol!!

I guess the Challenger is for the game and there is supposed to be the Charger in the TV Show. Eh... Chrystler makes Jeep or they're bed buddies.. everyone knows jeeps go forever.. take a look at the Cerberus next time you do explosions 101 lol.. it's a Jeep for sure.

dont know might. what about land rover those things work for years.

BunkeredSphinx
04-30-2013, 09:37 AM
here is the reason why the charger survived:

http://www.defiance.com/en/series/world-of-2046/technology/the-lawkeeper-charger

damn it you ruined my little joke.
oh well learn something new.

Grit
04-30-2013, 11:41 AM
dont know might. what about land rover those things work for years.

Internation Scouts, Land Rovers, Jeeps all run forever or until the body rots out lol

a good friend of mine has a 46 wheelies US Army Jeep. Thing is still running fine..only goes about 50-55mph but it's still around lol