PDA

View Full Version : The Hammerfist Clan - Mature, Casual, Multi-game Community

Saleny
03-21-2013, 04:23 PM
Greetings Arkhunters! The Hammerfist Clan is looking for more to join our Defiance Clan and our multi-game community.

The Hammerfist Clan is a community of mature (age 18+) gamers who enjoy all aspects of the game including PVE/PVP/dungeons & raids. Our members are adults with real lives, jobs, families and responsibilities so we know that real life has to come first sometimes. Our goal is to provide a stress free environment where we value friendship and fun over loot hoarding.

Becoming a member of the Hammerfist Clan means you belong to more than just a single game clan, you are a member of a much larger, very active community with a presence in many of today's most popular games. We have players in most time zones and use Mumble for voice chat, so you'll never be lonely!

Please stop by our forums at www.hammerfistclan.com and check us out or feel free to send me a PM if you have questions. Look for the Hammerfist Clan tag and say "Hello!", we love meeting new people!

Saleny
03-26-2013, 08:00 AM
Just about a week until launch and we are currently at 42 Clan members, and looking for more. If you want a friendly, fun and supportive team for launch day, you should join us!

curlyfryes
03-27-2013, 03:29 PM
Just sent in a application :)

Saleny
03-27-2013, 06:42 PM
If you've submitted an application on our forums, be sure to check back often. Our members like to get to know you before you become an official member. The process might take a while but it's worth it!

Jeb Neptune
03-28-2013, 08:46 PM
After looking at your web site it seems that you are what I would call a gamers guild. I could join a Hammerfist guild on any of the games listed there? Would I need to register on your forum before I could get a clan invite on launch day?

Saleny
03-29-2013, 08:59 AM
Hi Jeb Neptune,

Yes, once you're an official Hammerfist community member, you can join any of our teams. (I personally play on 3 different teams within Hammerfist right now). We can extend a guest invite to the clan while you go through the application process, but you must submit an application within 30 days of joining the in-game clan. Our guests also have access to our Mumble server, which makes it easier to get to know you.

Feel free to look up Saleny, Valliant, Tehmay, Toxyn or Zantosa in game for a guest invitation.

Flagwaver
03-29-2013, 11:04 PM
I haven't been on the forums in a long while (not since my SWTOR computer died). Do I need to do anything special over there to get an invite for Defiance? Oh, this is Darth Proditor, by the way.

Saleny
03-30-2013, 06:10 PM
Hey Darth, all you would really need to do is find us in Mumble for an invite.

leto von jett
03-31-2013, 01:00 PM
Hammerfist is still recruiting!!

I absolutely love playing with Hammerfist!!

Lots of mature and friendly players here, no drama, and lots of different games supported by the community.

Join Us!!!!

Saleny
04-03-2013, 10:02 AM
Now that Defiance has launched we have the clan fully operational and currently have about 50 active members! If you are seeking a clan of mature adults & gaming veterans that play in a drama-free atmosphere, check out The Hammerfist Clan (http://www.hammerfistclan.com)

Saleny
04-08-2013, 11:31 AM
We had our first Clan event this past Saturday. If you saw a bunch of quadrunners rollin' through Mt. Tam to the Crater Bar in Madera, that was us! After our quad race we hit up a bunch of arkfalls and had a blast! We'll be out again the weekend of April 19th, so feel free to join us.

If you are seeking a fun group of people to share your adventures with, come check us out! Click the link in my signature.

Legionrd
04-13-2013, 07:23 PM
hi!. Just posted an application on your website.
Thanks.

leto von jett
04-15-2013, 09:53 AM
This is an awesome collective of mature adults who happen to game.

I've been a happy and proud member of Hammerfist since beta, and I have never felt more at home in a gaming community. Always events going on, groups to run content with, and lots of chatter on mumble. Hammerfist doesn't just play Defiance, Hammerfist has a presence across a lot of different games ranging from LOTRO, WOW, The Secret World, GW2 just to name a few.

Go ahead, give it a look, I was glad I did!!

~~The Barber~~

Saleny
04-23-2013, 08:57 AM
We'd like to welcome our newest members:
Lenigoth
Krono
Dare Winter
Arisilde
Sleepwalker
and King Diamond!

We are still growing and actively recruiting members to the Clan. If you are looking for a no-drama, relaxed gaming clan, check us out!