PDA

View Full Version : Texture pop in and detail pop in.

SilentShotz
04-30-2013, 09:38 AM
Since the patch I've noticed something quite annoying and wasn't sure if I was alone,But when driving down the roads your path seems totally clear one second and then the next you crash to a stop wondering what's happened just before a wall suddenly appears which before when you looked wasn't there,Also went over one of the bridges yesterday and the road totally vanished?.

LaZyPaTeL
04-30-2013, 09:39 AM
Since the patch I've noticed something quite annoying and wasn't sure if I was alone,But when driving down the roads your path seems totally clear one second and then the next you crash to a stop wondering what's happened just before a wall suddenly appears which before when you looked wasn't there,Also went over one of the bridges yesterday and the road totally vanished?.

I was actually having this issue pre-patch. Seems the game takes a while to render scenery sometimes.

SilentShotz
04-30-2013, 09:46 AM
I've never had this pre patch just happened since for me.

ghost orchid
04-30-2013, 10:59 AM
I've had the occasional crate or obstacle pop into the road ever since day one, but since the patch it seems to happen more often, or am I imagining it?
I've had a road disappear, massive rocks not loading in for what seems like ages (though it's actually only a couple of seconds in reality) raiders and 99'ers pod things not loading in, weapons not appearing in hand, other players phasing in and out...
Hopefully it's something they can sort out easily.

BATTLEFACE
04-30-2013, 11:03 AM
This has been happening to me since day 1 as well. Especially while driving at top speed.

RobbieTheRabbit
04-30-2013, 11:25 AM
man thats been happening before the patch. (PS3) and ive been suggesting, reporting and no respond or anything.. i hope they are not ignoring this issues cause this is ONE OF THE MAJOR ISSUE and very very ANNOYING!

RobbieTheRabbit
04-30-2013, 11:27 AM

And ego girl or any one talking on the lil intercom stuff, loads as well, and your audio decreases, because u kept driving past the event then 1 min later they say "HELP OVER HERE" or ego girl " they need help over there" THEN ur audio goes back up.EVEN WHEN U mute voice still the same thing your audio is decreased and that intercom thing stays popped up fora min or so.

maverick07
04-30-2013, 11:39 AM
It definitely seemed like it was worse for me last night. At one point my loot I picked up on a mission didn't register until about five minutes after.

I have heard that we haven't gotten the latest updates to the patch yet. Is that true? Hopefully with the next few server updates though it will clean up. It was running pretty decent for me pre patch at least.