PDA

View Full Version : Flying mounts!

elrick mercer
03-21-2013, 04:59 PM
If they were in game would you use them? I wonder if TRION could even do it. I think it would be cool.

Dead_Phoenix
03-21-2013, 05:01 PM
If they were in game would you use them? I wonder if TRION could even do it. I think it would be cool.

they have been ruled out for now. something about "the air is not a place you want to be right now".

rumour is syfy said no air, because they didnt have the budget to put it into the tv show. just like syfy wanted horses, but trion said no as it wouldnt be easy o fit them in game

Vuule
03-21-2013, 05:30 PM
they have been ruled out for now. something about "the air is not a place you want to be right now".

rumour is syfy said no air, because they didnt have the budget to put it into the tv show. just like syfy wanted horses, but trion said no as it wouldnt be easy o fit them in game

I know they want the Show and Game tie in with each other, but why not allow such differences? However, I do know if they were to allow it, some people will probably be like: "Yeah, how do you explain that happening in the game and not happening in the show" >_>;

Anyway.. I'm hoping for a hoverboard/hoverbike :D

Desidus
03-21-2013, 05:41 PM

Good! I don't want no stinkin horses.. this isn't firefly. :P lol not that there was anything wrong with that show I just don't want it to be a firefly try hard.