PDA

View Full Version : Defiant few is looking to expand its ranks

Mischief_
04-30-2013, 10:32 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/sgtbozz/defiant_zpse6603cdc.png

Welcome to the DEFIANT FEW recruitment thread!!

As the chat system both for clan and general chat in this game sucks, it has really put a hinder on me locating people that are suitable to join our ranks.

We are looking for PC gamers that play on the US server that will use Teamspeak with a Mic. Are at least 21 years of age (exceptions will be made for right people) and enjoy watching the show and playing the game.. We are looking to build a solid community of old and new friends.

As of now our current members are already a group of friends that have played multiple games with one another and are looking branch out to Defiance. Because not many people from our current community joined us on this journey to Defiance, we are looking to expand this part of the communities population.

IF YOUR STILL READING THEN PLEASE FILL OUT A APPLICATION

IGN:
Ego Rating/Preference:
Do you hunt ark falls?:

Please fill these in 10-1, 10 being your favorite thing 1 being something you do only cause you have to complete something.

Emergencies:
Side Missions:
Races:
Hot Shots:
Rampages:
Contracts:
Pursuits:
Co-Ops:
Competitive Pvp:
Shadow War:

Main Mission Completed?:

Are you in a rush to complete everything in the game?:

Why you want to join DEFIANT FEW?:

Enigma516
04-30-2013, 02:07 PM
IGN: Gerix516
Weapon Preference: Sniper & assault rifle (PVE), SMG & Detonator (PVP)
Ego Rating/Preference: 708
Do you hunt ark falls?: Yes

Please fill these in 10-1, 10 being your favorite thing 1 being something you do only cause you have to complete something.

Emergencies: 3
Side Missions: 3
Races: 10
Hot Shots: 7
Rampages: 7
Contracts: 4
Pursuits: 5 - 10 (depending on the pursuit)
Co-Ops: 2
Competitive Pvp: 2
Shadow War: 2
Ark Falls: 2

Main Mission Completed?: Yes with all available side missions

Are you in a rush to complete everything in the game?: No

Why you want to join DEFIANT FEW?: I like small friendly guilds. Please note that i will get on TS or Vent if doing a group activity however I will not likely join for the sake of joining.

Mischief_
04-30-2013, 02:46 PM
Hey Gerix516,

Thank you for applying to DEFIANT FEW, details have been private messaged to you concerning the next steps on joining.. Look forward to seeing you in game.

Mischief_
05-01-2013, 09:48 AM
Still looking for more recruits!

Angryaus
05-01-2013, 10:03 AM
IGN:Angryaus
Weapon Preference: SMG/LMG/SG
Ego Rating/Preference:601
Do you hunt ark falls?:10

Emergencies:3
Side Missions:3
Races:10
Hot Shots:5
Rampages:5
Contracts:5
Pursuits:5
Co-Ops:10
Competitive Pvp: 100 LOVE IT
Shadow War:10

Main Mission Completed?:YES

Mischief_
05-01-2013, 05:38 PM
Thank you for applying Angryaus, please refer to the private message I sent you with details on how to proceed.

DariO
05-03-2013, 09:51 AM
Clan still exist/is it active?

Mischief_
05-03-2013, 10:38 AM
Yes of course, if you are interested in joining please fill out a application.

Malikaidan
05-03-2013, 02:05 PM
If any of you are in game and I am on add me to friends so that I can get you into the clan once you have filled out the application. IGN is Malikaidan, I am one of the officers in Defiant Few