PDA

View Full Version : Electric Archers!!! Where?

Kable
04-30-2013, 10:33 AM
I have searched everywhere. Done a bunch of the new emergencies. Where's the best spot for these? Anyone?

Buruko
04-30-2013, 10:39 AM
They are around when you find them, oh you'll know. Try an ark fall or two...

Malachi
04-30-2013, 12:25 PM
They can be found in the roadside events "Exotic Goods" and "Thinning the Herd" found in random places. They can also be found doing the smaller single Arkfalls. Here's (http://www.arkhuntersacademy.com/episode-3-guide-svushinnira/) a guide with locations and tips for them.

Dantronos223
04-30-2013, 12:27 PM
Yeah what they said, this one takes the most time since each new event/arkfall spams out random elements of hellbugs for each one and sometimes you will get some electrics and sometimes not, just keep at it and you will get all 10 eventually.

TheGreatGarou
04-30-2013, 12:28 PM
As Malachi said, do the new hellbug events and they may show up. It's a bit random on what kind of archer shows up, and can be made a bit more difficult to get credit if others jump in and kill them before you get a shot at them, but just drive around looking for those and you'll find them. I got 8 right away, then took another two to three hours to get the other 2 I needed to finish the contract.

Defy
04-30-2013, 12:28 PM
from another thread:

Just fast travel to Shondu's Consulate, drive down the road taking the right fork(at the lake), cross over the paved road, and go up the hill with a dirt path. It's pretty much a straight shot from the right fork if you look at the map. You might not see an emergency there, but it takes a minute or two before another emergency spawns.

If you still can't figure it out it's on the path directly north of the number 25(Bon Air Mines) on the map at http://orcz.com/Defiance:_World_Map

nathanpbutler
04-30-2013, 04:00 PM
I tried most of the specific locations people mention on here, only to ever run into Exotic Goods once in several hours of play, and that event only had one electric archer.

Keep hitting Hellbug Extermination minor arkfalls. Right at the point of frustration, I hit several of those, and I ran into one that was nothing but electric variants of archers, an electric monarch, and a bunch of varied warriors and hellbugs. Nailed something like 10 or 11 just in that one arkfall. That seems to be the better method than chasing an emergency that seems to spawn fairly rarely.

Blackwolfe
04-30-2013, 05:10 PM
Finally got my last lightning archer.. after which 4 more spawned... Couldn't they have spawned when I needed them? Lol.

littlejay
04-30-2013, 05:12 PM
They spawn between Muir and Mine 99. Just drive that road back and forth and do the event "exotic goods". Do all other events too because they are fast and good xp.