PDA

View Full Version : Got disconnected now it keeps saying "connection timed out"

randomize33
04-30-2013, 11:58 AM
Have not had any problems with this game till now.I'm on a 50meg/down 15meg/up fibre op connection and i have my xbox in the DMZ list for my router so its not my end. Frist time now that i got dced while playing a mission. Internet is working fine for everything else right now too. Are the servers down or something?

Kenshin42
04-30-2013, 11:59 AM
Its nothing to do with you it seems the severs may be down. I am having the same issue right now.

YellowTM
04-30-2013, 11:59 AM
Have not had any problems with this game till now.I'm on a 50meg/down 15meg/up fibre op connection and i have my xbox in the DMZ list for my router so its not my end. Frist time now that i got dced while playing a mission. Internet is working fine for everything else right now too. Are the servers down or something?

all na servers are down. Tip- open eyes when using forums. You'd have seen like 20 threads from players and 1 from staff for the same issue lol.

brycegrit
04-30-2013, 12:00 PM
Servers are down, they posted on twitter. "We're aware that US servers are down and we are investigating!"

randomize33
04-30-2013, 12:04 PM
Servers are down, they posted on twitter. "We're aware that US servers are down and we are investigating!"

Doh! That's not good.