PDA

View Full Version : Aaaarrrggg

red_sundown
04-30-2013, 12:07 PM
AAAARRRGGG!i was modding my blue nano frgger with syphon when the server went down this happened to me pre patch duz anyone know if they fixed this with the new patch? ima be sooo pissed if i lose thhis gat!

KagatoAC
04-30-2013, 12:12 PM
Well I guess you'll know if they fixed it when the servers come back up >.>

I know that the one time I had a weapon in the Salvage matrix when I crashed last week all it did was reset the timer for me. still it was only a blue tho, not like it was a Legendary or something :)

Good luck..

brute
04-30-2013, 12:13 PM
AAAARRRGGG!i was modding my blue nano frgger with syphon when the server went down this happened to me pre patch duz anyone know if they fixed this with the new patch? ima be sooo pissed if i lose thhis gat!

i would like to no to scared to put anything into matrix. i lost a orange saw that way but have to say i turned in a in game support ticket on it and had it back in 2 days it wasent the same exact gun but was a better 1.

red_sundown
04-30-2013, 12:16 PM
yeah i did that to sent a game ticket waited a coue days and......nothing they closed the ticket no gun

EvilOps
04-30-2013, 12:16 PM
i would like to no to scared to put anything into matrix. i lost a orange saw that way but have to say i turned in a in game support ticket on it and had it back in 2 days it wasent the same exact gun but was a better 1.

Ive had oranges replaced with much worse versions. Pre patch, they didn't have the tools to replace the exact same item. Now they do though, it takes 24-48 hours and is a two tier process.

OcR Grav
04-30-2013, 12:17 PM
Well, take notes and let us know for science! There can be no victory without some sacrifices.

krayzgates
04-30-2013, 12:19 PM
like rocket launchers...so underpowered,,my sniper rifle does more damage...heh...anyways...the launchers wont lvl up for me...at all...so i stopped using them...put a ticket in a week ago..says its closed...still doesnt work...oh well

DR_DEATH420
04-30-2013, 12:24 PM
I was at a scrapper arkfall when the server crashed. Like 30 seconds before crash my orange pistol finshed matrix.

red_sundown
04-30-2013, 12:30 PM
seriously they should lower the ten minute wait im no avid hunter but i can put a scope on a rifle and djust the sight in under five minutes i can load a clip in five seconds like cmon man barrel mods just screw on why do i hafta wait ten minutes?

red_sundown
04-30-2013, 02:14 PM
still got it!