PDA

View Full Version : Missing Trophies Tech answer!

Zootharuu
04-30-2013, 12:28 PM
GM Zarn (Listening)
GM Zarn: Thanks for contacting Trion Worlds Customer Support. My name is GM Zarn. I'm happy to look into your issue for you today.
GM Zarn: Greetings!
Joe: Hello
GM Zarn: I can certainly understand how that can be frustrating. I will be more than happy to assist you with that! In order to do so, I’m going to need to collect some information from you.

Is the e-mail on this chat linked to the account in question, or is there another e-mail related to this issue? If there is another e-mail related, may I please have that information?
Joe: YES
GM Zarn: Great, thanks! Just a moment while I retrieve your account information.
Joe: sorry new at this chat stuff I'll try to make it easy for you
Joe: This is what I sent
Joe: Still no answer on if you all are going to fix the ps3 trophy bug? I really like playing this game but if I can't even get my trophies, then I'm going to have to stop playing till it is fixed. Here it is again, I was an EGO 489 before the patch and when I got the patch my EGO is now 541. I thought I was a little EGO points low, but because of the fix fixed what ever it was I now have no EGO 500 trophy! I also played a multiplayer map on an island and after it was over nothing happend, no XP no scrib no TROPHY! Please this needs to be fixed bad!

Joe: I posted on the forum and it was sent to Tech page

Joe: Now that we got the patch my EGO shot up from 489 to 541. That's great and all but I didn't get my EGO 500 trophy. I also never got my multi-player trophy from the island map! Petty I know, but when you game hard for those trophies and not get them it can be a little frustrating. Anyone else have this issue also?
Joe: sorry
GM Zarn: Thanks for waiting.
GM Zarn: I do apologize, but there isn't anything we can do for the Playstation Trophies. We assign the pursuits, but they chose the PSN Trophies. I advise you contact Sony about why that isn't working.
Joe: What? Your joking
GM Zarn: Same thing goes for those that play on Xbox, we can't modify the systems trophies or achievements, those aren't created by us.
Joe: but you do know that gamers play for trophies/achievements etc.... If it comes with the game you all need to fix it. I am a very calm person but with all the bug/glitches you tell me this? No comp, no we will try hard to get this fix.....etc.....
GM Zarn: We do not set the specific trophies for the Playstation Sony does. This is a bug on Sony's end not ours.
Joe: And!
Joe: your product your mess!
GM Zarn: We aren't Sony, therefore we can't modify those settings. We have no access to PSN accounts.
Joe: then get someone on that can and tell him what is going on and then he can send a email to sony's gaming dev rep! You think a person that buys the game can get them to listen? Nope! You can!
GM Zarn: I will forward this information to our developers, I suggest you submit a bug report in-game. I do apologize for the inconvenience, I really do understand this is frustrating. We are not Sony however, and have no access to those to your PSN account information to modify trophies.
GM Zarn: I will forward this information to our developers, I suggest you submit a bug report in-game. I do apologize for the inconvenience, I really do understand this is frustrating. We are not Sony however, and have no access to those to your PSN account information to modify trophies.
GM Zarn: May I assist you with anything else today? :confused: