PDA

View Full Version : Can hear group but they can't hear me

Scout2
04-30-2013, 12:45 PM
Today I formed a group of 3 to do a tough mission. I could hear the first woman & actually talked to her for a couple of seconds before another guy joined the group. When he did I could hear them talking clearly but neither of them could hear me. What am I doing wrong or is this a bug. The developers need to let us talk easier in this game. So many people but not able to communicate with them. Very frustrating.

Facade
04-30-2013, 12:48 PM
For some reason this game mutes you automatically after you log in.

You can unmute yourself in the channel selector.

Dpad left > Channel select > area > unmute

Something like that

JagerMyk
04-30-2013, 12:48 PM
Today I formed a group of 3 to do a tough mission. I could hear the first woman & actually talked to her for a couple of seconds before another guy joined the group. When he did I could hear them talking clearly but neither of them could hear me. What am I doing wrong or is this a bug. The developers need to let us talk easier in this game. So many people but not able to communicate with them. Very frustrating.
its a known bug, but make sure you have your chat settings set so its not on mute (start-L2-chat settings), an that you have the chat setting on group not area or clan. it is frustrating but its better than it was, imho at least
** Facade got +1/ an a cookie