PDA

View Full Version : Fastest way to increase EGO// Good EGO builds to do some major damage.

IIv Fakiie vII
04-30-2013, 01:03 PM
whats up guys Im looking for the fastest way to increase EGO and or the best EGO builds , share your own methods, tips & tricks ya know the works! ( if any of you would like to group of an do some ark falls or anything add me on xbox live IIv Fakiie vII ) thanks!

Commander Mongo
04-30-2013, 01:56 PM
Not sure if my last post went through, but I've unlocked and tested all of the perks and ego powers, and spent even more time finding ways to stack them to create some truly unique and utterly broken (broken like way too op) set ups. I would be more than happy to share my findings with you, hell you may have something that I overlooked.
Message me on xbl and we'll get together and have a ball killing things just because their different.
Also I've got a great group of guys with me, so if you still wanted to hit done arkfalls, the Death Korps will have your back.

Xbl gamer tag:
Cmdr Mongo

Natjur
04-30-2013, 02:59 PM
Get the perk that allows your second weapon to reload 9% per second, get two weapons that do high damage but take a while to reload (like the SAW). Instead of reloading, just switch weapon every 10 seconds as the weapon will be reloaded from the perk.

Now your doing damage 100% of the time and never having to reload.

IIv Fakiie vII
04-30-2013, 05:39 PM
That's a sick idea man thanks!

Facade
04-30-2013, 05:41 PM
Get the perk that allows your second weapon to reload 9% per second, get two weapons that do high damage but take a while to reload (like the SAW). Instead of reloading, just switch weapon every 10 seconds as the weapon will be reloaded from the perk.

Now your doing damage 100% of the time and never having to reload.

It works great. Especially with scavenger and assassins cache with the amount of ammo you tear through.

Turantula
04-30-2013, 05:45 PM
The reload perk is pretty awesome. I have a double shotty build that I use it on; I dont do the PVP thing that much, but I run through emergencies and wrong turns like a champ with that setup. VOT Grind Fragger with any other shotty that reloads by clip instead of shell and your pretty much an unstoppable in your face PVE juggernaut. I also have the Blur and Overcharge Egos unlocked, and it has worked with both setups amazingly.