PDA

View Full Version : Unconventional Methods wont finish!!!

ThanatosPa
04-30-2013, 01:58 PM
I did all of the contracts. Thinning the Herd is done, but it wont complete. Any help?

Swampster
04-30-2013, 03:43 PM
it's bugged, and talking to a GM via live chat, they told me it's disabled.. and can't advance it at present!

Me: One of the new episode pursuits hasn't completed
Me: despite the objective being met
GM: Which one is that?
Me: Svushinnira - Unconventional Methods
GM: I certainly understand how that might be frustrating and I'll do my best to help you with that.
GM: It appears that this one has been disabled temporarily.
Me: one of the objectives is to complete the pursuit thinning the herd
GM: Unfortunately, I can't advance it.
GM: Yes sir.
Me: yeah, and I've completed that... so will I get credit for it before it vanishes?
GM: I believe so. It will be restored soon.
Me: ok, well I guess I'll leave it at that then.. I'll be back if it doesnt get fixed ;)

ThanatosPa
04-30-2013, 05:20 PM
Well that blows!!! As long as it completes and doesnt reset instead(got enough of that with arkfall pursuit)

Iceberg
04-30-2013, 06:07 PM
My only issue is that the game never loads up the electric archers >_<

saw
04-30-2013, 06:10 PM
I found a pretty good spot for farming the electric archers near wire root run right before Mine 99... It is the the wide open field off to the right if you are coming from Muir Processing Plant. I don't know if this will help you out as I am on the ps3, but I thought I would mention it to ya.

Iceberg
04-30-2013, 06:56 PM
I found a pretty good spot for farming the electric archers near wire root run right before Mine 99... It is the the wide open field off to the right if you are coming from Muir Processing Plant. I don't know if this will help you out as I am on the ps3, but I thought I would mention it to ya.

I camped out that spot for a few hours today, got some of the gold dust 99ers contract from the oil rigs in that area, but all the archers there were either fire, caustic, or purple.

Lilan Kahn
04-30-2013, 06:58 PM
my weekly thining the herd is not even showing up

BrassRazoo
04-30-2013, 07:27 PM
I wonder if they will ever permanently fix these pursuit things.
One would think that the root cause, if found, could be rectified.
Here's hoping.

carpesangrea
05-01-2013, 03:29 AM
I camped out that spot for a few hours today, got some of the gold dust 99ers contract from the oil rigs in that area, but all the archers there were either fire, caustic, or purple.

You just had really bad luck. I had a few in that spot with no electric, and a couple spawns that had like 4 each...RNG i guess

Merrin Nightbringer
05-01-2013, 06:16 AM
Outside Shondu's Consulate... take the right fork while driving out of Shondu's, go across the paved road, and up a small hill on the dirt road. Atop that hill, "Exotic Goods" spawns pretty frequently.

I got all 10 Electric Archers in less than an hour. Hope this helps :)

Iceberg
05-01-2013, 08:13 AM
You just had really bad luck. I had a few in that spot with no electric, and a couple spawns that had like 4 each...RNG i guess

Ya, I am so sick of random number generators, they need to take that and toss it out the window.

digibluez
05-01-2013, 08:55 AM
the elctric archer can be found in events around the bay area, top notch toolworks near the bridges behind the station. The even looks like a tree stump and some stuff around, called exotic goods. Do those , they spawn 2-3 per event or some times 1. But the purstuit is not in the game yet, so it can not be completed.

those do not spawn in arkfalls

ChaosNight9
05-01-2013, 03:11 PM
Unconventional Methods - Complete the "Svushinnir: Thinning The Herd" - Contract for paradise also wont complete. it doesn't even show the contract in the paradise contracts...

I also never got credit for he Armistice contracts that i completed and it didn't register. but its done now and they wont do anything about it.

SplinterMM
05-02-2013, 12:23 AM
i learned from a thread I made earlier, and through experience, that the easiest way is what has been said and minor arkfalls. I did a few of those and killed over 10. You just have to work hard because everyone is trying to kill them. I let other people take the kill shots now, the same with the special monarchs, just in case they still need them.

To whoever said the weekly thing wasn't showing up for them, it isn't a normal contract even though it says paradise. It is under episodes, number 3.