PDA

View Full Version : explosions 101 help???

NikUndead
04-30-2013, 02:16 PM
Anyone want to help me kill the boss in five minutes? That's all I need left to get the costume for it. :-)

NeoMorph
04-30-2013, 03:38 PM
I would but every time I try that mission it glitches out on me.

velvet
04-30-2013, 03:41 PM
Wow people still can't figure this out? I'll help if you on the na side

NikUndead
04-30-2013, 04:03 PM
Yeah I'm in north America. My psn is NikBramsen and in game is Nik undead. I will be back on in a few hours. Thanks!

cusman
04-30-2013, 04:10 PM
I have been in teams where we easily killed that fool within 5 minutes

Go in there equipped with Semi-Auto Sniper and AR/LMG/SMG --- and Overcharge is best for all bosses you want to kill fast

If you play as a team and two people take out the left two Yellow things and two people take out the right two Yellow things using the Semi-Auto Snipers (with Overcharge for really fast), then just pound on the fool when his shield is out until he retreats again and then repeat the cycle.

I think when you take out his shields 3rd time, he wont retreat anymore... so feel free to get reckless and just focus on damaging this fool any chance you get. You can ignore any minions entering the fray as long as you keep moving or use cover.

I have done this but not received the "cleared" yet due to bugs before... will have to try again

chrismeyer34
05-01-2013, 11:54 AM
I have been in teams where we easily killed that fool within 5 minutes

Go in there equipped with Semi-Auto Sniper and AR/LMG/SMG --- and Overcharge is best for all bosses you want to kill fast

If you play as a team and two people take out the left two Yellow things and two people take out the right two Yellow things using the Semi-Auto Snipers (with Overcharge for really fast), then just pound on the fool when his shield is out until he retreats again and then repeat the cycle.

I think when you take out his shields 3rd time, he wont retreat anymore... so feel free to get reckless and just focus on damaging this fool any chance you get. You can ignore any minions entering the fray as long as you keep moving or use cover.

I have done this but not received the "cleared" yet due to bugs before... will have to try again

agreed, i helped a couple of players with this same pursuit...definitely have overcharge and make sure its maxed, and def use an lmg or fast firing weapon, and equip perks that boost damage and shields...youll get the harmony preacher outfit and headgear as the reward...me and these guys i played with went all " beast mode " on dykuso lmao...as long as the group works together, he's easy as hell, i think imo he's the easiest boss, now the motherlode on the other hand lol...still havent got that 1 yet