PDA

View Full Version : New patch fixed everyone!

Grant
04-30-2013, 03:12 PM
Thank you Trion,

The new patch that I downloaded just few hours ago fixed every problem:

Now I can finish quest Old Friends, Old Swords. There is again Hot shot: Dam Defense. My character no longer reload weapon twice. After I finish fight music changes again, I don't have to relogin anymore to stop playing the same music after fight. My loadouts loads correctly with every perk now I have chosen. After arkfalls there is no stats like 150 players revived by one player If it not happened. And so many other fixes!

Thank you for changing PVP, If your enemy jump like bunny he is no longer effective.

Thank you for the new content. New weapons are cool. New mission really got me.

Okay now seriously guys,

I know that you are nervous, and you are working so hard. But be effective! Stop just promising and apologizing. If you screw I don't care as soon as you fix this.

It has been 3 or 4 weeks, this game changes a little. This mess is not only too big. It is also getting too long.

Taaltos
04-30-2013, 03:13 PM
Thank you Trion,

The new patch that I downloaded just few hours ago fixed every problem:

Now I can finish quest Old Friends, Old Swords. There is again Hot shot: Dam Defense. My character no longer reload weapon twice. After I finish fight music changes again, I don't have to relogin anymore to stop playing the same music after fight. My loadouts loads correctly with every perk now I have chosen. After arkfalls there is no stats like 150 players revived by one player If it not happened. And so many other fixes!

Thank you for changing PVP, If your enemy jump like bunny he is no longer effective.

Thank you for the new content. New weapons are cool. New mission really got me.

Okay now seriously guys,

I know that you are nervous, and you are working so hard. But be effective! Stop just promising and apologizing. If you screw I don't care as soon as you fix this.

It has been 3 or 4 weeks, this game changes a little. This mess is not only too big. It is also getting too long.

Wait. Are you happy or not? You're 180'd there at the end.

jnt
04-30-2013, 03:14 PM
Wait. Are you happy or not? You're 180'd there at the end.

You've never seen borderline bipolar posts before? :P

Grant
04-30-2013, 03:15 PM
I'm not happy :)

First part was a sarcasm.

Taaltos
04-30-2013, 03:15 PM
You've never seen borderline bipolar posts before? :P

Aye, I have, but that one was just odd. xD