PDA

View Full Version : To UE, CE, DDE owners who still do not have thevred/black infiltrator outfit

Verios44
04-30-2013, 03:50 PM
I logged in 30 minutes ago and because someone mentioned the nomad is in the cash shop, decided to check the Defiance Store and see if it was. There are 2 nomads available now. But then I noticed that I had 3 items waiting in my claims box.

These were
VBI Infiltrator
VBI Infiltrator head
+1 Assaulr Rifle level upgrade

The VBI Infiltrator outfit is the red and blAck one. To top that off, I still have my camo Ark Infiltrator.

So, just check the Defisnce store and you should have the goods there.

I am a Ultimate Edition owner so I am sure CE and DDE will get this too.

EDIT: sorry for typo in title

Facade
04-30-2013, 04:37 PM
Only thing I had in there was the Hellbugs hat. No red armor

ragnarok09
04-30-2013, 04:43 PM
ABout the Nomad, someone said it was also in the hidden vendor in San Fran, but i have no idea where the hidden vendor is. Anyone know?

Verios44
04-30-2013, 05:31 PM
ABout the Nomad, someone said it was also in the hidden vendor in San Fran, but i have no idea where the hidden vendor is. Anyone know?

I only know of the 3 hidden vendors in Marin. Goes hunting. Also, only know of 3 vendors in San Fran. Goes to youtube

XxSTMELVINxX
04-30-2013, 05:50 PM
was it both red and black or just one specific color? also, is it me, or has the weapon progression bar stopped moving? and i didnt get an assault rifle boost either.

Verios44
04-30-2013, 05:54 PM
was it both red and black or just one specific color? also, is it me, or has the weapon progression bar stopped moving? and i didnt get an assault rifle boost either.

I just recently learned the ar upgrade came from entering the contest to get your character on the show. About weapon levels, they combined 2 bars into one so its harder to notice a change but the white bar beneath the weapon box shows xp progres.

Haven't used my VBI outfit yet so dont know.