PDA

View Full Version : Difionse is laaame!

mattlewis
04-30-2013, 04:29 PM
can a game that rated as poorly as defiance recieve game of the year? like, is it possible or allowed? seriously.
remember skyrim? that was game of the year and the bugs in that game were actually game breaking and that wasn't even an mmo. bethesda has some pretty poor coders. that game had more bugs than a philly diner and yet it still was game of the year. honestly, comparing the two games is stupid, but i'd have to say defiance is offering me much more in terms of replay value and content. on top of that, the game doesn't run as poorly as skyrim. so is it possible? how can skyrim be in the state it was for 6 months to a year and still get the highest honors? is defiance your game of the year? what are your opinions?
by the way, i dont think defiance is lame.

shizzyfab
04-30-2013, 06:20 PM
can a game that rated as poorly as defiance recieve game of the year? like, is it possible or allowed? seriously.
remember skyrim? that was game of the year and the bugs in that game were actually game breaking and that wasn't even an mmo. bethesda has some pretty poor coders. that game had more bugs than a philly diner and yet it still was game of the year. honestly, comparing the two games is stupid, but i'd have to say defiance is offering me much more in terms of replay value and content. on top of that, the game doesn't run as poorly as skyrim. so is it possible? how can skyrim be in the state it was for 6 months to a year and still get the highest honors? is defiance your game of the year? what are your opinions?
You are a fuuuukin IDIOT BOY skyrim is a top way superior game stop smokin ***** IDIOT

Lupis Volk
04-30-2013, 06:22 PM

Because PS3 is a pain in the *** to code for. God you PS3 fanboys are annoying. Be glad us console gamers got the MMO.

Seporator
04-30-2013, 06:32 PM
Because PS3 is a pain in the *** to code for. God you PS3 fanboys are annoying. Be glad us console gamers got the MMO.

You and the guy above you both sound like idiots... Op has every right to speak his mind, if you got nothing decent to contribute other than flaming than yea.. you are the idiots.

twoeyebug
04-30-2013, 07:12 PM
You and the guy above you both sound like idiots... Op has every right to speak his mind, if you got nothing decent to contribute other than flaming than yea.. you are the idiots.

I agree 100% I think some people just come on here to write how they think others are dumb in their terms

6Strummer
04-30-2013, 07:20 PM
Bugs aren't the same for everyone. I'm on PS3 and haven't had much trouble with Defiance. Didn't have much trouble with Skyrim either. Dead Island, on the other hand, was the buggiest game I ever played in my life, and I've been gaming since before the Atari 2600. I don't know how many times I was called a lying troll when I tried to list all the things that were happening to me in that game.

alpharougewarx
04-30-2013, 07:21 PM

you sir diserve a cookie (^W^)/o