PDA

View Full Version : Political system?

Salgod
03-21-2013, 07:21 PM
Will there be any sort of player controlled political system? Map could be split into districts, factions battle other factions for control of the different districts (the faction battle could really just be an extension of shadow wars). After a faction gains control of a district they (the members of the faction) must elect a clan to be the "law keepers" of said district. (Obviously all members of clans would have to commit to the same faction) Then the clan that was elected would be tasked with setting certain laws and regulations that apply in their district (anything from boosts for all members of their faction in that area, to shop regulations, and even taxes.) Tax money in the form of script would be spent on unlocking other perks for the faction and/or just for the clan depending on their level of corruption and greed. The law keepers would also have to complete missions to protect their district from enemies (pve missions, similar to side missions). Also the law keepers could have access to special vehicles, outfits and so on. There are so many other things that could go on that I haven't mentioned. This wouldn't be for clans only (Though it would kind of kill two birds with one stone seeing as this could kind of count as clan and faction wars) Non clan members could still take place in the election and the wars.

I think a political system would be an awesome way to promote a more social environment in this game, seeing as it is an mmo. It's always nice to have something to do outside of shooting things all day. And obviously this all would be completely optional and avoidable, just don't commit to a faction.

Anyone else think a political system would be a nice addition? Any other ideas?

ThanatosPa
03-21-2013, 07:25 PM
Aside from access to special items guilds cover this. The only addition needed would be guild level quests like Trion has in a different game they run:D

Salgod
03-21-2013, 07:27 PM
Aside from access to special items guilds cover this. The only addition needed would be guild level quests like Trion has in a different game they run:D

So they already have a clan wars system implemented in the final release that you know of? I wasn't sure if they did or not

Codex
03-21-2013, 07:29 PM
So they already have a clan wars system implemented in the final release that you know of? I wasn't sure if they did or not

Last I heard it was something they wanted to add but wasn't actually in the game yet.

ThanatosPa
03-21-2013, 07:29 PM
Dont know for sure how it works, but they have a shadow wars thing. I am sure someone will jump in soon.