PDA

View Full Version : What do you suppose the value of this VOT Spanner Protector is?

Omnifarious Xji
04-30-2013, 04:44 PM
VOT Spanner Protector
Weapon trait: Drains life and shields of enemies, shields friendly targets, reducing damage taken.
EGO: 1,064
Element: (Bio melee)
Synergy: Veteran [2]
Special Modifiers: -0.20 Link time, 15% self revive recharge on revive other player.
Mod slots: 3, Stock, Magazine, Scope.
Dmg/sec: 462
Heal/sec: 25
Link Range: 8
Reload: 0.5
Dmg Charge: 0%
Heal Charge: 0

Is it garbage? Is it a 100k golden treasure? What's your opinion?

Xtheoneandonly
04-30-2013, 04:47 PM
Personally, I think the Spanner Protectors are relatively worthless. The biggest advantage of a BMG is that you can heal with it, and the protector variety pretty much removes that in lieu of some doofy extra shield. not worth it.

Xazur
04-30-2013, 05:02 PM
Although it is "good", BMG's are a support role, so its only good for the person who uses it. If you don't need it, try to sell it, for myself a green BMG is good enough.

Dack
04-30-2013, 05:13 PM
I don't think any items are worth 100k. Since they're trash soon as you max the xp on one.
Anyway, I'll give ya 20k for it
Just need an orange, don't care what it is.

Omnifarious Xji
04-30-2013, 05:22 PM
I don't think any items are worth 100k. Since they're trash soon as you max the xp on one.
Anyway, I'll give ya 20k for it
Just need an orange, don't care what it is.
I'll keep note of you, I've got two other bidders, I'll let you know if your offer is the highest.

Pyth
04-30-2013, 05:23 PM
Protectors are very situational. Even more so than traditional BMGs.

Take that 20k offer Neferius, haha.

Shawnchapp
04-30-2013, 05:25 PM
i just sell all oranges for 20k Lol seen a guy trying to sell one for like 80k so i ended up just being like "yo 20k over here for you" Honestly oranges aren't even that great anyways... i have purples/blues that are better then most of the oranges I've seen.

Dack
04-30-2013, 05:44 PM
i just sell all oranges for 20k Lol seen a guy trying to sell one for like 80k so i ended up just being like "yo 20k over here for you" Honestly oranges aren't even that great anyways... i have purples/blues that are better then most of the oranges I've seen.

I don't think they're that great either. I just want a full set for the pursuit for myself & to be able to help friends with theirs.
I honestly think even 20k is too high. They only sell for what, like 3-4k at the vendors?