PDA

View Full Version : Is this a joke?

Omychakra
04-30-2013, 05:34 PM
Honestly, 8 30 PM, an entire hour of "Your connection to the Defiance servers has timed out." Really? This is the post-patch paradise we've been waiting for? Trion - Get it through your thick skulls, ITS MAKE OR BREAK, Get your stuff together! Its absurd. This is primetime play time. You're destroying your reputation irreversibly. We waited. and waited. and waited. For this? This is pathetic. This isn't your first MMO.

davis
04-30-2013, 05:36 PM
Been having the same issue cant connect keeps saying connection to server has timed out. Whats going on and why no response from a dev.

JagerMyk
04-30-2013, 05:38 PM
same here, but for one you are putting it in general. second find some others who posted an have it all go on technical or whatever that post/thread is

Dirt Nap
04-30-2013, 05:39 PM
Yeah, Trion just doesn't understand how April Fool's works.

LaZyPaTeL
04-30-2013, 05:39 PM
Been having the same issue cant connect keeps saying connection to server has timed out. Whats going on and why no response from a dev.

They have made an announcement that they are looking into it on Twitter. Just not yet on forums. Not quite sure why.

https://twitter.com/DefianceGame

Ahundredsuns
04-30-2013, 05:40 PM
Trion ur gayme haz ben owt for amost a monf, iitz mayk er bake tym!

Darth Melvin
04-30-2013, 05:44 PM
I too have this same problem....guess they want me to go back to playing black ops when the new map packs come out this coming month....and I most likely will. Too much trouble trying to play this game. I cannot pass a mission due to a glitch which wont allow me to save the farmers....LAME

Omychakra
04-30-2013, 05:44 PM

Does Trion's balls taste good? Try a little pepper on them next time you dive in for a lick.

I know this thread's probably in the wrong place. I'm just venting, this is just ridiculous. Post-patch has been worse and buggier than pre-patch. You messed up more than you fixed with a patch we waited a month for. Sad.

JagerMyk
04-30-2013, 05:46 PM
I too have this same problem....guess they want me to go back to playing black ops when the new map packs come out this coming month....and I most likely will. Too much trouble trying to play this game. I cannot pass a mission due to a glitch which wont allow me to save the farmers....LAME

did you restart the mission? I have seen that has helped for some, I am stuck on that one also...but this too shall pass

mattlewis
04-30-2013, 05:46 PM
ha ha ha

jesus

LaZyPaTeL
04-30-2013, 05:48 PM
Does Trion's balls taste good? Try a little pepper on them next time you dive in for a lick.

I know this thread's probably in the wrong place. I'm just venting, this is just ridiculous. Post-patch has been worse and buggier than pre-patch. You messed up more than you fixed with a patch we waited a month for. Sad.

This is a server issue which I'm fairly sure is unrelated to the patch. And what precisely is more bugged in this new patch over the old one? I'm not a Trion fanboy, I'm just being honest. Sure there are lots of bugs, but all in all the patch fixed more things than it broke.

Entirely possible that I'm wrong and have not witnessed some game-breaking bug, and if it does exist I would like to hear about.

IMRavnos
04-30-2013, 05:53 PM
They have made an announcement that they are looking into it on Twitter. Just not yet on forums. Not quite sure why.

https://twitter.com/DefianceGame

Title or RTFT

PeterPolaski
04-30-2013, 05:55 PM
This is the first time in the history of gaming that servers have gone down unexpectedly! I'd love to see the death threats you sent to Sony when PSN was down!

And remember not to ever expect a whiner to back up their claims with any kind of sense or evidence :)

JagerMyk
04-30-2013, 05:58 PM
back on ppl

Irres169
04-30-2013, 05:59 PM
on the bright side, I was at work the whole time during the outage :cool:

LaZyPaTeL
04-30-2013, 06:02 PM
on the bright side, I was at work the whole time during the outage :cool:

It's not like it was all that long. Went down for 30 min.

Irres169
04-30-2013, 06:06 PM
You guys made it sound like it was all day.

traitorer
04-30-2013, 06:07 PM
Well just glad to see others at having the same problems as me

Ferrigno
04-30-2013, 08:14 PM
When will people understand that this is an MMO? MMO's have launch problems, MMO's have connection issues; no MMO is perfect or smooth at launch with a couple of rare exceptions. Even WoW was a massive mess when it first launched.

Chill out. Your issue will be resolved. It was broken for an hour, not a year. Man, people are so dramatic.

Alright, off to go play the game - or do something else in real life in case it's still broken.

Ahundredsuns
05-01-2013, 07:14 PM

I added Cool Whip, and they tasted like Natalie Portman's vagine.

As for the patch: I have had zero issue since launch when it comes to major bugs/glitches other than those expected shortly after release. You have to understand that, because shtako is sour for you and a handful of other people (when compared to the playerbase), doesn't mean everyone else is having the same issue.

Priority takes precedence: 100k people are experiencing a hellbug with a raider face = a major glitch - 100 people can't abandon a mission because they jump to conclusion and QQ = a manatee. That's pretty much the jist of it.

Ahundredsuns
05-01-2013, 07:15 PM
I love lamp.

Ahundredsuns
05-01-2013, 07:15 PM
When will people understand that this is an MMO? MMO's have launch problems, MMO's have connection issues; no MMO is perfect or smooth at launch with a couple of rare exceptions. Even WoW was a massive mess when it first launched.

Chill out. Your issue will be resolved. It was broken for an hour, not a year. Man, people are so dramatic.

Alright, off to go play the game - or do something else in real life in case it's still broken.

Dude....everything is CoD; therefore EVERY SINGLE GAME must be exactly the same and use the exact same business approach.

Duh.