PDA

View Full Version : Red, pulsing.....thingy on the ground.

Grumftheld
04-30-2013, 07:51 PM
So I'm at a fork in the road in Marin (leave Top Notch, head right and it's the first fork in the main road-kust in case anyone wants to have a look for themselves) and on the grass just off the road is a large, red pulsing...beacon? I have no idea what it is, it looks like an effect for targeting an Orbital bombardment or something. Anyone have any idea what it is? I've never seen it before.

Edit: It's gone now after the server restart. I'd still appreciate finding out what it was if anyone happens to know. Cheers/

Bungie
04-30-2013, 08:25 PM
Allot of Mini ArkFalls happen there. Sometimes when the ark is falling it tends to leave the crashing effect there.

Airplanehi
04-30-2013, 08:27 PM
Or it is the location for a special weapon. Came across one in Sausalito during a Hell Bug clear out.

Grumftheld
04-30-2013, 10:03 PM
Alrighty, thanks very much.

Bushmaster2000
05-01-2013, 12:57 AM
It's one of the mini-arkfalls. I did one yesterday, first time i saw one. They spawn many of the elemental hellbugs that you need for the new episode 3 pursuits. You must have gotten there just after it had finished and it still had remnants of the arkfall which cleared when you reset.