PDA

View Full Version : New truck in defiance store

darkthorn77
04-30-2013, 08:37 PM
I just bought a new truck in the Defiance store. RM Nomad V6 Camo Black/Grey. Roller class.

Natjur
04-30-2013, 08:43 PM
I just bought a new truck in the Defiance store. RM Nomad V6 Camo Black/Grey. Roller class.

Is it the same colour as the one everyone who ordered via Steam got?
The steam one, we got told we 'got it early'. So I wondered when they were going to released it to everyone else.

I guess that is now

SirCyrax
04-30-2013, 08:49 PM
I was told by some guys that had the trucks, that it is also at a secret vendor in San Francisco. Not sure if its true or not.

cab0218
04-30-2013, 08:59 PM
I was told by some guys that had the trucks, that it is also at a secret vendor in San Francisco. Not sure if its true or not.

I hope this is true

SirCyrax
04-30-2013, 09:00 PM
As do I. I'm currently just searching all of San Fran.

Schwa
04-30-2013, 09:02 PM
Is it the same colour as the one everyone who ordered via Steam got?
The steam one, we got told we 'got it early'. So I wondered when they were going to released it to everyone else.

I guess that is now

Steam is blue camo. The one on the store is black camo.

eridian
04-30-2013, 09:03 PM
Steam is blue camo. The one on the store is black camo.

dont forget the pink one lol

DejaVooDoo
04-30-2013, 09:08 PM

Can you drive around the guy who paid $35 for a defiance lanyard in your $10 truck?

eridian
04-30-2013, 09:11 PM
here is a rule i have lived by since my first mmo. NEVER pay more then $5 on one virtual item. If you're paying more then that and you only get one item, you are over paying.

Turantula
04-30-2013, 09:36 PM
I'm glad they finally put trucks in defiance, but wouldnt it have made more sense to have pick ups available from the get go in a post apocalyptic terraformed world such as defiance? I mean c'mon Trion I get the whole oh there was an Dodge dealership supposedly untouched by all that happened, but I know they didnt just find Challengers and Chargers, it wouldve been a lot more practical to have jacked up super duties over the overhauled Challengers and Chargers (for the show). I know we cant change it now but it would IMO been better to have trucks at launch and maybe have the Challengers be paid for content.

Drev
04-30-2013, 09:43 PM
The Challengers kinda suck too. They should be much faster when on the roads to make up for being nearly useless on rough terrain. I bet faster vehicles would cause the servers to explode more often.

3rdpig
04-30-2013, 10:27 PM
To me the Nomad is the second most useless vehicle in the game, right after the Challenger with the motor that sounds like a sewing machine with bad bearings. I'd take the basic Growler over either one any day. And once you have the Duni there's really no reason other than pursuits to use anything else. Unless of course it's one of the story mission trucks and you want to troll ark falls.

Deirachel
04-30-2013, 11:01 PM
I'm glad they finally put trucks in defiance, but wouldnt it have made more sense to have pick ups available from the get go in a post apocalyptic terraformed world such as defiance? I mean c'mon Trion I get the whole oh there was an Dodge dealership supposedly untouched by all that happened, but I know they didnt just find Challengers and Chargers, it wouldve been a lot more practical to have jacked up super duties over the overhauled Challengers and Chargers (for the show). I know we cant change it now but it would IMO been better to have trucks at launch and maybe have the Challengers be paid for content.

Dodge is co-sponsoring the show and the game. I assume the Chargers and Challengers being in the game/show over the Ram is Dodge's call, not Trion or Syfy.

Turantula
05-01-2013, 12:11 AM
Dodge is co-sponsoring the show and the game. I assume the Chargers and Challengers being in the game/show over the Ram is Dodge's call, not Trion or Syfy.

Good point