PDA

View Full Version : let me get this straight

Ichidakiller
04-30-2013, 08:52 PM
So people can come here on the forums call each other out, call each other names and publicly shamed using their gametags. Request others report this person via Xbox live. Yet I get a warning for using the term mental midget and my post is removed..... for being rude and against your code of conduct but the original public shaming post and request for reporting this other person remains up....

Seriously mods....

So what you have basicly just told me is I can come here blast people gamertags attempt to get others reported as long as im not rude doing so everything is ok... Heard and understood mods. Im on it.

-Dont refer me to using private to discuss this you the mod who sent me the message their mailbox is full. Dont take it out me cause they can't clear out their mailbox.

Duskky
04-30-2013, 08:58 PM
So people can come here on the forums call each other out, call each other names and publicly shamed using their gametags. Request others report this person via Xbox live. Yet I get a warning for using the term mental midget and my post is removed..... for being rude and against your code of conduct but the original public shaming post and request for reporting this other person remains up....

Seriously mods....

So what you have basicly just told me is I can come here blast people gamertags attempt to get others reported as long as im not rude doing so everything is ok... Heard and understood mods. Im on it.

-Dont refer me to using private to discuss this you the mod who sent me the message their mailbox is full. Dont take it out me cause they can't clear out their mailbox.

The power of the internet

Blade of Souls
04-30-2013, 09:18 PM
You sound angry.

skybladeslinger
04-30-2013, 09:20 PM
I replied once more in the other post. Said what I needed to say. But it pertains to what you are talking about. Feel free to steal it. I need to get off before I throw my computer out the window out of anger and disgust for what just happened.

skybladeslinger
04-30-2013, 09:23 PM
If anything is rude, it is someone trying to extort the sympathy card off the lie that their friend has cancer. That is freaking rude. If a mod wants to lock me they can feel free to do so. Those of us who have actually experienced that **** are going to get emotional and ***** OP out because of it. My aunt (whom I lived with at the time) got cancer when I was 10, died when I was 13. My cousin, who was more like a brother to me, got cancer the same year my aunt died. He was 13 years old. 13. Let that sink in. Fought and battled it for 4 years. Died at age 17. Died from tumors the size of softballs that were growing in his arms, legs, entire body basically. The tumor on his arm was so large that his skin split open. Same happened to his leg, except that with his leg the flesh opened up a hole the size of a basketball. If you haven't been through that proverbial hellhole. If you haven't sat at their side as they cried because of the pain. If you haven't experienced it you just can't understand what it is like to hold their hand as they take their last breath. The exploitation of that type of thing for your own petty differences with whomever the 'scammer' shows a GROSS lack of empathy for REAL human suffering. So yes. OP can go to heck*

Edited so that I wouldn't be considered "rude"...

Cyripax NeoPrime
04-30-2013, 09:25 PM
It is technically against forum rules to call anyone out by name or by tag in a post to accuse them or use thier name to shame them in any negative way. Wether deserved or not. You may report someone for doing so.

I know nothing about this case or whats going on here, so this is unbiased information.

Shane5484
04-30-2013, 09:27 PM

Seriously mods....

This about sums it up +1, I prefer to stay on clan forums as much as possible this place is a rats nest of immaturity and instigaters.

jdolden
05-01-2013, 07:43 PM
mental midget.

OHMYSIDES

/10char