PDA

View Full Version : Trion is ***

DWill
04-30-2013, 10:15 PM
Ok so you claim to have planned this for 5 years thebgame and show....well Trion looks like your gonna need another 5 years because you just single gamedly (just made that up) destroyed your reputation. I mean Trion this isnt your firist MMO but mabe it should be your last. I mean its like were still in the alpha version of the game. I swear if I was the CEO of Trion id fire everyone's *** becayse you guys dont know what a patch is.

Sludge
04-30-2013, 11:01 PM
I appreciate the thoughtfulness in your writing and the list of specific examples you've made to back up your opinion.

Dr EveHill
04-30-2013, 11:02 PM
wow someone peed in your cheerios this morning.

jackalom
05-03-2013, 09:48 AM
Ok so you claim to have planned this for 5 years thebgame and show....well Trion looks like your gonna need another 5 years because you just single gamedly (just made that up) destroyed your reputation. I mean Trion this isnt your firist MMO but mabe it should be your last. I mean its like were still in the alpha version of the game. I swear if I was the CEO of Trion id fire everyone's *** becayse you guys dont know what a patch is.

Though I do not like the downtime during my playtime/free time. Life is never convenient , be it Trion's emergency or flaw or something that happens in real life, sometimes I am unable to play this awesome game. I have had days where my company's servers go down because of all things, hurricanes. Kudos to the development team for getting the servers back up and running.

Fenruswolf
05-03-2013, 09:52 AM
This is an amazing game with a lot of unique ingredients that will no doubt generate unique problems. Trion is an amazing and innovative company. This has never been done before, and I for one am happy to be a part of it.

(Don't make my use my troll-away spray!)

Khufu
05-03-2013, 09:56 AM
This is an amazing game with a lot of unique ingredients that will no doubt generate unique problems. Trion is an amazing and innovative company. This has never been done before, and I for one am happy to be a part of it.

(Don't make my use my troll-away spray!)

You've got some brown on your nose you may want to wipe it off.

sykosis
05-03-2013, 10:00 AM
i dont see this as a failure just a rough start and wouldent wish anyone i dont know to lose their job all be it the people who run the game i play more then 5 hours a day

Fenruswolf
05-03-2013, 10:01 AM
You've got some brown on your nose you may want to wipe it off.

Nice one Khufu, take you all day to think of that one? If you can complain about the game, I can certainly defend it. Don't like it, I don't care.