PDA

View Full Version : Call for Help???

chicksticker
04-30-2013, 10:46 PM
Why cant we call for help when we are down ...i understand not being able to use the right D-Pad because of the "go to friend" option. But I think we should still be able to use the Left D-Pad to call for help.

Dr EveHill
04-30-2013, 10:50 PM
oh that would be cool it could put a ! mark above you to help others see you .

Giles
04-30-2013, 10:52 PM
I'm going to pretend your name means that you stab baby chickens, so I can treat you like an adult. :P

That is a good idea, sometimes when people go down they are totally ignored or unseen when they go down. Although, I feel like most of the time it's just people being all about themselves rather than taking like five seconds to help someone up. I can't really imagine what the call for help would look/sound like though, and god forbid they add one that's able to be spammed and as obnoxious as the raider that goes "NOW YOUR MAINE"..who is clearly also an engineer you rescued earlier that day..

Edit* I did notice I repeated myself. Falling asleep. Curse those daily contracts!

chicksticker
04-30-2013, 10:56 PM
They already have a Help call in "callouts" but when you are down you can't use the D-Pad at all!

chrismeyer34
05-01-2013, 05:43 AM
i would love to have an option like that, and have an emote thatll let you call out " HELP!!!! IVE FALLEN AND CANT GET UP!!! ", would be pretty cool cuz it sucks to just lay there or crawl around until someone feels sorry for you and decides to revive ya

DeMoted
05-01-2013, 05:47 AM
This game makes you look up most of the time so you never see bodies crawling. Also this game is very selfish in which doing something for yourself only rewards you better then helping others out.

Adomic
05-01-2013, 05:56 AM
What needs to happen is automatically send out a call out for help, and it repeats itself every 5-10 seconds until someone comes by to pick you up or you revive yourself. This way there is no player spamming it. make it obvious on the screen, big "!" mark like in the emergencies when you have an friendly npc down, but make it like bright Red or something. Audio would be just a Help! no insults, no long death scene audio, Just Help, it would make it easier to translate in different versions(also less coding and issues!)

But I like the idea, many of times I have been left munching on grass with a wounded leg, left to bleed out. TRION HEAR US!

Derek
05-01-2013, 06:15 AM
What needs to happen is automatically send out a call out for help, and it repeats itself every 5-10 seconds until someone comes by to pick you up or you revive yourself. This way there is no player spamming it. make it obvious on the screen, big "!" mark like in the emergencies when you have an friendly npc down, but make it like bright Red or something. Audio would be just a Help! no insults, no long death scene audio, Just Help, it would make it easier to translate in different versions(also less coding and issues!)

But I like the idea, many of times I have been left munching on grass with a wounded leg, left to bleed out. TRION HEAR US!

I like this idea. Visual cue an audio help would be really useful.

chicksticker
05-01-2013, 11:50 AM
I would be happy to just be able to use the callouts while you are down but a visual would nice too!