PDA

View Full Version : Final Boss wasn't as bad as I was hearing.

Nyx_Rainhart
04-30-2013, 11:16 PM
Took me a while to get there but I was surprised. Nim was a pretty awesome and fun fight and was tough enough to keep me on the move. A few close calls and I managed to take him down on my first fight.

I was kinda worried after people were saying how tough he was but when I got to him it was pretty awesome. I hope future expansions add more exciting bosses like this one.

LaZyPaTeL
04-30-2013, 11:18 PM
Took me a while to get there but I was surprised. Nim was a pretty awesome and fun fight and was tough enough to keep me on the move. A few close calls and I managed to take him down on my first fight.

I was kinda worried after people were saying how tough he was but when I got to him it was pretty awesome. I hope future expansions add more exciting bosses like this one.

Yeah this was probably the only part of the story mission I enjoyed. It was actually challenging. Overall I find the gameplay in Defiance fairly easy. Hoping for some more difficult DLC :)

chrismeyer34
05-01-2013, 12:40 PM
im no where near then end but when i started to hear all the negative hype about how hard nim was all it did was get me really excited to fight him...
im a old school gamer ( born back in the 70's lol and grew up on stuff like contra, final fantasy, and other old school titles where you had to work your *** off just to get an item lol ) so im pretty good at going after hard bosses, i think what it is is that this generation of gamers are so use to having everything given to them that they dont want to really work to get anywhere in a game and finally putting a challenging boss in a game nowadays is really rare...youll find that the 1s complaining about nim or whatever boss they fight is too hard are, wait for it.....this new gen of gamers, sorry but its a fact cuz us old schoolers are always up for a challenging boss fight or 2....thats what makes us old school gamers the best lol we're use to the countless hrs of grinding for items, materials or maxing out stats, its in our blood and we definitely appreciate a really good boss fight

Facade
05-01-2013, 12:42 PM
Same.

I only died once and that was due to something stupid I did on accident. Restarted and didn't so much as get put in the downed state.

Tigercml
05-01-2013, 12:49 PM
Agreed. I thought he was going to be Godly after I saw what everyone was saying about him. But he was easy. Piece of cake. Piece of crumb cake.

marshy
05-01-2013, 01:28 PM
Yeah this was probably the only part of the story mission I enjoyed. It was actually challenging. Overall I find the gameplay in Defiance fairly easy. Hoping for some more difficult DLC :)

If you want a challenge go to San Fran and do some dark matter emergency (even tho its pointless no key codes) them stupid bull hawks get me every time and there at all the emergency

Myst
05-01-2013, 02:37 PM
Yep definitely wasn't that hard at least coming from Vanquish I was able to rip the boss a new one >_>

twoeyebug
05-01-2013, 02:46 PM
Nim is my next mission and I was going to give it a go yesterday but I hear that it does take some time for that mission and didnt want to start when the servers kept crashing, I might try to take him on today if I don't get side tracked

tenoob
05-01-2013, 03:09 PM
I can't beat Nim, "Defiance" quest is beyond bugged for me.

It worked fine last patch when I was too low lvl to beat him, go figure (bad luck for me).

chrismeyer34
05-01-2013, 03:14 PM
Yep definitely wasn't that hard at least coming from Vanquish I was able to rip the boss a new one >_>

vanquish is a pretty good game, still gotta find all those darn statues lol